What's new

Game Thread Oct 27, 2023 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers

Added to Calendar: 10-27-23

I couldn’t really watch many games last year.

Kessler is not living up to the billing through 1.5 games. Or I’m still just accustomed to Gobert defense from that position.

The offence was a little stagnant the last few possessions. Other than that it was a great half. Hope we can sustain it.
Eh, I'm pretty happy. We aren't winning a championship this year, but it is obvious we have figured some stuff out since the last game. Clippers D is worlds better than the Kings D and we gashed them pretty good. We just keep improving things and will take care of themselves. I'm fully expecting some ref shenanigans in the second half.

I couldn’t really watch many games last year.

Kessler is not living up to the billing through 1.5 games. Or I’m still just accustomed to Gobert defense from that position.
Rudy is an anomaly. He's my third favorite Jazz player (after the 2 obvious ones), but Kessler shows signs of being in his realm. He's been *** this year compared to last year, I'd like to think it's teams respecting him more, but to be honest he has just played poorly. I fully expect him to step it up though.

Lauri looking like a god amongst men....meanwhile Dunn playing like a complete clown on both ends. Play Keyonte!