What's new

Game Thread Oct 30, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Bulls

Added to Calendar: 10-30-21

Lol....Mitchell was not allowing the crowd to get Caruso hype.
Not sure how he didn’t get a call as the guy reaches all the way across his shoulder. When a guy has a step and they reach like that it should be an auto whistle. He cooked him anyway.

I swear if we were shooting like 30% on wide *** open threes we’d have a 10 point lead.

Shut your damn mouf
Its mostly the early shot clock contested threes. I love his inside around the hoop game. He is at 26.3% from three this year (not counting tonight). I would prefer he takes like 2 less contested early clock threes per game. If he is open, then jack up the three. If the shot clock is winding then jack it up. Otherwise take more shots around the paint and find the teammates a bit more.

Not sure how he didn’t get a call as the guy reaches all the way across his shoulder. When a guy has a step and they reach like that it should be an auto whistle. He cooked him anyway.

I swear if we were shooting like 30% on wide *** open threes we’d have a 10 point lead.
Bogey was hacked on that steal that ended in a fastbreak dunk too.

Holy crap that was even better.

I love clarksen. But the one thing I wish he did more was stop shooting when he knows he’s having a off night

Clarkson playing like crap on both ends out there.

Its mostly the early shot clock contested threes. I love his inside around the hoop game. He is at 26.3% from three this year (not counting tonight). I would prefer he takes like 2 less contested early clock threes per game. If he is open, then jack up the three. If the shot clock is winding then jack it up. Otherwise take more shots around the paint and find the teammates a bit more.
JC just has to play his game and we all get to live with it. He’s gonna get on a heater at some point and we will all enjoy the ride.

Jesus Butler.

Instead of putting players on the injured list why don't the coaches just not play the guy. Then he's still active in case he's needed. Don't get that.

JC just has to play his game and we all get to live with it. He’s gonna get on a heater at some point and we will all enjoy the ride.
I get your point but if he goes on a heater once every five games and the other 4 are crap then that would be a net negative right? Like so far this season he has been pretty bad. Wish he could do more than just hope he goes on a heater.

Instead of putting players on the injured list why don't the coaches just not play the guy. Then he's still active in case he's needed. Don't get that.
I think there might be fines involved. Not sure though.

Not enough scoring in a lineup with a cold clarkson, gobert, pashcall, butler and ingles.