What's new

Official Draft Thread

I don't think the Jazz should ever do one-on-one interviews ever again, because that's the only thing that explains this pick: they liked him in his interview.

There has to be a trade. There is no other explanation for taking Hayward at #9. Wow, it's unbelievable if there is no trade...

Wooooooooo! Hayward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I heard his name called I was like...
30sy9hv.gif

Then when he put on the Draft Hat I was like....
movingbooom.gif

Last edited:
WELCOME TO THE SQUAD HAYWARD!!! I CALLED IT BACK IN DECEMBER AND I GOT LAUGHED OFF THIS BOARD (well the old one, but that one got aids and died)

Leeegooo

Can't be any worse than Dork Snyder or Krissy Humphries, both of whom everyone was excited about

Everybody conveniently forgets about that.

I'm stunned I'm in the position of defending this kid. I'd have rather had Henry or Patterson. But to completely write him off before he sees a minute of the floor is just stupidity.

It means Korver is gone....so we didn't get any whiter. Yawn. Here is my call, Boozer does not return, Jazz are round 1 exit next year, shed contracts i.e. AK next season and we try to play the Free Agent market next year. Who we get then will determine if DWill stays. Standard Jazz. They better not raise my season ticket prices.

WELCOME TO THE SQUAD HAYWARD!!! I CALLED IT BACK IN DECEMBER AND I GOT LAUGHED OFF THIS BOARD (well the old one, but that one got aids and died)

Leeegooo

You were on the bandwagon well before me. Much respect for you, you Boozer hater, you.