What's new

Official Game Thread--12/30/2010: Utah at Portland 8pm MT...FSR-UT/KFNZ

DR7CZ.jpg
skeletor.jpg

chalk up another racist comment for Carolina.

That's funny. When I was going to lunch, I had the Rome show on the radio and the fill-in host was some guy from Houston who was saying that the NBA is as good as it's been in the past decade, but many older white people might still be turned off by it. Someone from the South looks at it and all they see is tattoos and cornrows rather than good basketball.

NC, the field goals were great. Gravy absolutely. The fouling rate? Not so much. He still needs to learn to temper that.

Again, can two good games in a row occur for Fes?

Would you have rather him give up easy field goals. The fouls were good ones and prevented easy shots.

Would you have rather him give up easy field goals. The fouls were good ones and prevented easy shots.

No, I'd rather he learn to use his 7'1 frame to block shots, not send people to the foul line.

Don't get me wrong here (I think that you believe I want the worst for him or something, which I don't) I hope he has a great game. Hell, I hope he dumps 20/15 against Portland. But is it likely? Unfortunately no. You have to admit that two good games in a row from him is unlikely at this point.

Surely you're not serious?

Current

* Attorney at Michael K. McKell, Attorney, PC
* Attorney at Michael K. McKell, Attorney, PC

Education

* University of Idaho College of Law

Recommendations
Michael has 6 recommendations 6 recommendations
Connections
39 connections
Industry
Law Practice
Websites

* Personal Website
* Company Website

Michael McKell’s Summary
Michael McKell’s Specialties:

Personal Injury Attonrey, Auto Accident Attorney, Medical Malpractice Attorney, Insurance Dipsute Attorney, Real Estate Attorney
Michael McKell’s Experience

Attorney
Michael K. McKell, Attorney, PC

(Law Practice industry)

September 2010 — Present (4 months)

Thank you for choosing to learn more about the law firm of Michael K. McKell, PC. The law firm of Michael K. McKell is dedicated to the protection of accident victims' rights.

We hope that this website will provide you with some general information about our law firm should you find that you require a personal injury lawyer as well as the types of cases we handle. Prior to representing any client we provide a free consultation.

Most of our cases are handled on a contingency fee agreement, which means we never charge any fees or costs unless we win your case. Should you require the services of a personal injury attorney in Utah, we look forward to speaking with you shortly. To get your case started today, call us at (801) 798-4656.

Just what the world needs. Another ambulance chaser.

John Edwards would be proud - if he weren't running around on his dying wife with cheap floozies.