What's new

Official Game Thread--12/30/2010: Utah at Portland 8pm MT...FSR-UT/KFNZ

bd9c0147927efd0e73aebb057e151140-1.gif

Also, can someone explain all the mike mckell or whatever jokes?

So I fed Fes my famous six pepper and cognac elixir two nights ago. It's better than Golytely. Ten minutes later he **** for twenty, then blew his nose like a ***** filled alpenhorn. He's polished. Big man cleans up well (or out). Word on the street is Briggsy got him back in ol' Jerry's good graces.

He's most definitely gonna own Aldridge tonight. Mark my words and check the box score.

images
images
images
fesenko1.jpg
GYI0059027710_crop_450x500.jpg

BEAST!

Word is Roy is done for the season. Portland's morale is crushed and we cruise to victory on G-Time's shoulders.

Pretty nice

I'll tell you, you can just tell by looking at this thread. It's logged the hours at the gym. It's put the work in.

This thread is a winner. Savor this moment, fellas.

jerseyCityProstitute.jpg

my best bud

12-26-2005.N1A_00honduras1.GRR1PB2MM.1.jpg

home life

56569871_XS.jpg

i just gotta be me (lol)

drunk_soberin.jpg

always

This thread has been/ is ****ing amazing. Thank you patrick for making me feel better in this overwhelming haze of flu.

I remember how ****ing awful life was before I came across this thread. This is what we call a "GAME CHANGER."

That's funny. When I was going to lunch, I had the Rome show on the radio and the fill-in host was some guy from Houston who was saying that the NBA is as good as it's been in the past decade, but many older white people might still be turned off by it. Someone from the South looks at it and all they see is tattoos and cornrows rather than good basketball.

....you don't have to be from the south or white to draw that conclusion....just old school with a strong sense of decency!

....you don't have to be from the south or white to draw that conclusion....just old school with a strong sense of decency!

Incorrect. YB has, once again, painted you correctly. CJ, you're a bigot by trade and a hack by profession. This much is sure.

I remember how ****ing awful life was before I came across this thread. This is what we call a "GAME CHANGER."

It reminds me of the first time I snorted a line off the *** of a $20,000 hooker.