What's new

Official Game Thread--12/30/2010: Utah at Portland 8pm MT...FSR-UT/KFNZ

There you go again. The jazz come back, playing well, momentum on their side

Refs step in and call some terrible fouls and Porty is back up by 10

Thanks refs. Who called them and told them that Porty MUST win this one?

I wish I could blame this loss on the short handed Jazz but Blazers are missing Roy and Oden.

Also will not matching Mathews end up being one of the biggest blunders for the Jazz?

It's really easy to play with confidence when the refs are letting you do anything you want.

Worst reffed game since we played Miami.

He's still not a very good shooter and can't make open jumpers. I like shooting guards to be able to shoot and guard.. Bell can. No way is matthews defense even close to bells.

That charge call on Millsap was just a killer. Seriously, by far the worst reffed game of the year.

Sap n Al on floor together vs Blazers = LOSS

Same damn result as Monday. Sloan just teased us tonight with Evans and Fes vs Blazers front line.

I wish I could blame this loss on the short handed Jazz but Blazers are missing Roy and Oden.

Also will not matching Mathews end up being one of the biggest blunders for the Jazz?

Yeah, it's hindsight (or is it?), but it really looks like we should have found a way to keep him. Even worse than Mo Williams. We look like a team with one playmaker and a bunch of roll players. And if things arent flowing just right for us, it's not pretty. We have got to find a way to upgrade our roster. And I'm talking offense here. We have no offense outside of DWill.

But hes probably the best SG the Jazz could have now or probably in the near future.

So an average guard is the best player we will ever have? I think brewer was better than matthews based on his defense and knew what shots he was capable of making.