What's new

Official Game Thread--12/30/2010: Utah at Portland 8pm MT...FSR-UT/KFNZ

Yeah, it's hindsight (or is it?), but it really looks like we should have found a way to keep him. Even worse than Mo Williams. We look like a team with one playmaker and a bunch of roll players. And if things arent flowing just right for us, it's not pretty. We have got to find a way to upgrade our roster. And I'm talking offense here. We have no offense outside of DWill.

Well mattehws averages around 15 ppg and bell 8 but in no way is matthews even close as good of defense as bell. So I say basically with points they give up and leadership and points they score our scoring and opponents scoring would be the same.

It must be plain to see. A few of my friends just called and emailed me to tell me how pissed they were about the reffing tonight.

Yeah, it's hindsight (or is it?), but it really looks like we should have found a way to keep him. Even worse than Mo Williams. We look like a team with one playmaker and a bunch of roll players. And if things arent flowing just right for us, it's not pretty. We have got to find a way to upgrade our roster. And I'm talking offense here. We have no offense outside of DWill.

WHat? YOu really think Mathews is going to make us that much better?

Even so, HE DOESN"T PLAY FOR THE JAZZ AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW.
We had Boozer and Wes last year and how far did we go? HMMMMMM????????????????????????

WHat? YOu really think Mathews is going to make us that much better?

I know it makes no sense to me. Why would we want a streaky shooting guard. Lets trade bells streaky shooting for matthews but bell plays way better defense and gets less turnovers than matthews yet everyone acts how good matthews is yet stats and watching him play doesn't show it.

Even so, HE DOESN"T PLAY FOR THE JAZZ AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW.
We had Boozer and Wes last year and how far did we go? HMMMMMM????????????????????????

People are arguing that there's nothing we can do about now. With that said, Matthews is better this year than he was last year (2nd year, duh) You're the one who acted like Wesley wouldn't make the Jazz better if we still had him.

Go for it. Defense is not one of them. You act like Raja is playing defense like he did 4 years ago. Raja couldn't even catch a ball tonight.

You think wes is a better defender than bell?lol. Wes doesn't even put a hand in there face. Hes a turnover machine and streaky shooter too. Brewer was way more of a hustler than wes is too. Wes isn't really good at anything. Name something he excels in?

People are arguing that there's nothing we can do about now. With that said, Matthews is better this year than he was last year (2nd year, duh) You're the one who acted like Wesley wouldn't make the Jazz better if we still had him.

In what way is he better? The more minutes he gets the worse his field goal shooting is and more turnovers he gets.

You shoot better, rebound better, your bench outscore their bench and you still lose. Amazing. How do you do it? By having freaking 17 TOs. (and also missing your FTs, Fesenko once again, just 3-8)

NO, I don't think he would.