What's new

*OFFICIAL* Poker night comentary thread

BTW, how come Jason's wife has an account, but didn't come to poker, while PKM's wife came to poker but doesn't have an account? Somebody fix that ASAP.

BTW, how come Jason's wife has an account, but didn't come to poker, while PKM's wife came to poker but doesn't have an account? Somebody fix that ASAP.

So you really think PKM can average 100 posts/day all on his own? Is there a rule on account sharing?

She would have been had she NOT had a final.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using JazzFanz mobile app

I apologize, it really did favor people who know how to play poker. I'm sorry. Not sure how to make it up to you.

PWNT.

Lol.

Also, +5,000 street credz for whoever's Jazz sweatshirt is hanging in the background.

It's about time you start giving me the credit I deserve, bitch.

My YES ESB...no one needs to love it. It will win another gold next year in the category I brew it for.

Maybe if you strained it through a diseased rhinoceros pizzle it might not taste like a used whiskey tampon.

attachment.php

I'm giving UGLI my subtle, "You're Number One, Bro" salute. I think he was over on a couch somewhere.

My back is ****ing killing me. Like I got tackled or something.

For those of you who don't know what happened, Bill Goldberg made an appearance last night and introduced PKM to his patented "Spear" from the front porch. It was impressive.

je7u7y5e.jpg

My wife's shirt she didn't wear........

I still can't believe you did that. If being Pimp paid the bills, you'd be rich. Wait a second...

You should probably explain that this was the result of an impromptu wrestling match...
Well... started as a wrestling match that ended in somewhat of a draw between a 5'7" guy and a (guess) 6'2"+ guy. Next thing, big guy takes a 10 yard run and lunges into the chest of 5'7" guy.

I'm just glad no ribs were broken (were they?).

Maybe next time we should just forget about the poker and have a parents are out of town style rager.

Well... started as a wrestling match that ended in somewhat of a draw between a 5'7" guy and a (guess) 6'2"+ guy. Next thing, big guy takes a 10 yard run and lunges into the chest of 5'7" guy.

Who was the 6'2 guy? Fishon or Trout?

Maybe next time we should just forget about the poker and have a parents are out of town style rager.

That's what me and the wifey did..

For the record.... pkm and I were up on the porch, then pkm grabbed me and threw me off the porch..... I like roughhousing win or lose.... so tell pkm wife that once he gets off the concrete and away from innocent bystanders and no drink in hand that I shall tackle him in retaliation for him throwing me off the porch.
She went to get her camera ready and I saw pkm was in a perfect spot where I could tackle him while at the same time minimize pain or injury to him.
So I went for the tackle but not at full power and I tackled him.

He kinda took exception to that and decided he wanted to do some mulch wrestling
So we wrestled for a bit till we got tired.

Then ugli said "I don't want anyone to tackle me" which meant that he did want to be tackled apparently because pkm promptly tackled ugli, and then I dog piled on em.

I definately escalated things more than neccessary and I apologized for being a dick

For the record.... pkm and I were up on the porch, then pkm grabbed me and threw me off the porch..... I like roughhousing win or lose.... so tell pkm wife that once he gets off the concrete and away from innocent bystanders and no drink in hand that I shall tackle him in retaliation for him throwing me off the porch.
She went to get her camera ready and I saw pkm was in a perfect spot where I could tackle him while at the same time minimize pain or injury to him.
So I went for the tackle but not at full power and I tackled him.

He kinda took exception to that and decided he wanted to do some mulch wrestling
So we wrestled for a bit till we got tired.

Then ugli said "I don't want anyone to tackle me" which meant that he did want to be tackled apparently because pkm promptly tackled ugli, and then I dog piled on em.

I definately escalated things more than neccessary and I apologized for being a dick

It's all kind of fuzzy to me.. I only remember bits and pieces. Sounds like a ton o' fun tho!