What's new

Official Public Declaration of Exums Future

What will Exum NBA career be?

• Total voters
I think there is a lot that is going on, and wanted to touch on something you said. When you mentioned Quin barking at Exum because of him not driving a lane. That is something that I have witnessed far too often at the games I have attended. I don't get to go to a lot of games, none the less, see a lot of games because I live in Las Vegas and for the majority they televise west coast teams. However my job has sent me to about 10 games this year to the team of my choice. I have chose the Jazz every time because I am from there and I have family in Utah. My point is that every time I go to a game I sit behind the Jazz bench. And every time I hear Quin ripping into players constantly. One of the games I went to the Coach from the opposing team looked at Quin, shook his head in disappointment as he walked back to his bench in disgust for how he was ripping into the team. I understand that coaches can sometimes be hard, but it almost seems like Quin is (at times) borderline abusive. I have liked Quin at times, and I try to be supportive, but I think that he has to learn how to be patient. I know I am going to get a lot of hate for this post, but its just what I have witnessed.

Could you hear what he was saying?

Give us the deets.

Great defender, will start scoring inside when he puts on 15-20 pounds ..... Will be a 15, 6 and 4 guy and an elite on ball defender. Which ain't half bad.

I think there is a lot that is going on, and wanted to touch on something you said. When you mentioned Quin barking at Exum because of him not driving a lane. That is something that I have witnessed far too often at the games I have attended. I don't get to go to a lot of games, none the less, see a lot of games because I live in Las Vegas and for the majority they televise west coast teams. However my job has sent me to about 10 games this year to the team of my choice. I have chose the Jazz every time because I am from there and I have family in Utah. My point is that every time I go to a game I sit behind the Jazz bench. And every time I hear Quin ripping into players constantly. One of the games I went to the Coach from the opposing team looked at Quin, shook his head in disappointment as he walked back to his bench in disgust for how he was ripping into the team. I understand that coaches can sometimes be hard, but it almost seems like Quin is (at times) borderline abusive. I have liked Quin at times, and I try to be supportive, but I think that he has to learn how to be patient. I know I am going to get a lot of hate for this post, but its just what I have witnessed.

Last time I checked these weren't 15 y.o. girls. I think they'll be fine.