What's new

Official Raja is a useless loser club

As proud president of successful former clubs "Hang 'em up Harp" and "Get rid of Boozer and Sally", I welcome anyone to join my latest - Raja is a useless loser.

It's a club where we can talk about his inept offensive abilities and non existent defense. Flopping and occasionally drawing a charge doesn't cut it.

Here's to hoping he gets waived/traded/injured for the season.

The age old saying about Coach Sloan's offense is that the SG and SF are interchangeable. I say start AK and CJ.

I'll take an aging veteran with dimishing footspeed and lateral quickness who gives 100% effort and plays fundlemental defense, over someone who constantly gambles defensively (gambles he often loses), gives up on plays, routinely freelances which takes us out of our offensive sets and settles for 20-foot jumpers even though he's an awful shooter any day of the week.

If you really want to crucify a player on the Jazz, there's a taller and higher paid player you could be barbecuing.

If your president can I be an advisor. I am so sick of no offense very little D and 30 plus min. Its ridiculous. And sloan pulls AK out of the starting instead of bell. foolish.

Here's the answer
https://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4kfoeap

Ok I was a huge fan last year and didn't want him to be let go. Seriously though, we aren't getting any D out of the 2 now we might as well get some O to replace what we have now!

I'll take an aging veteran with dimishing footspeed and lateral quickness who gives 100% effort and plays fundlemental defense, over someone who constantly gambles defensively (gambles he often loses), gives up on plays, routinely freelances which takes us out of our offensive sets and settles for 20-foot jumpers even though he's an awful shooter any day of the week.

If you really want to crucify a player on the Jazz, there's a taller and higher paid player you could be barbecuing.

What do you mean 100% effort?? That's what little league coaches say about their worst players - "at least they tried their hardest"... Gimme a break.

As for the fundamental defense - I'd like to know which time he lost his man on the perimeter or let Ginobili blow RIGHT by him was fundamental defense? He has done nothing positive other than hit some perimeter shots. C.J. may suck on defense but he can also hit some perimeter shots, but also can do about 100 other things on offense that Raja can't. Raja's shooting percentages are pathetic, so if he was close to 50 percent from the field maybe you'd have a case.

He's a useless loser who the refs hate.

Just what the $%&#* does it take for Sloan to yank Bell? What's the guy scored, 8 points in the last three games? And this from the starting shooting guard? At least try running a few plays for the guy if you're going to leave him in. I'm not sure what's more pathetic. Bell's lousy, lousy play or the woodie Sloan appears to have for this chump.

I have been for benching Bell for a month now. I'm almost to the begging for him to get hurt so he will stop playing bit. I seriously would not mind Bell if he did not play so damn much. But he gets 30 Minutes just about every game. Tonight he had 34 minutes. Holy hell.

No joke while we are changing the starting lineup we are leaving bell in who is the biggest problem! I would rather price start

No joke while we are changing the starting lineup we are leaving bell in who is the biggest problem! I would rather price start

What's worse is CJ gets a start. Comes out with energy and plays hard while scoring the 1st 7 points of the game and the next game gets benched. While Bell still starts and plays 30 minutes. Bell and Millsap right now are the weakest links to the starting lineup one or both of them need to be benched.

I'd like to be a founding member of this club.

How the ****ing hell does a guy who goes 0-3 and has pretty much done nothing all season get 35 minutes for the game?

On another note, how the hell did Memo get 14 minutes tonight too?

Sadly we have him for two more years. His numbers in Phoenix were an aberration playing their up tempo style, just like Marions.

Bell plays the game the right way and knows what's going on but he is woefully unproductive. He sets a nice tone in the sense that he gets after it defensively and he doesn't shoot himself out of slumps. Start him and yank him 8 minutes into the 1st and 3rd quarters and if there's a halfway conceivable reason to play him more, do it on a case-by-case basis. Miles and Hayward need to play a lot more, and the clear candidate to lose minutes is the guy that just looks outclassed and can't put any kind of tangible contribution up.

His intangibles matter, but not enough to demand more than 16 MPG. Playing him less will probably get him to play with more energy and anything you can squeeze out of his rigor-ravaged corpse is a benefit.

AK has been pitifully disengaged from playing anything resembling winning basketball.

Sadly we have him for two more years. His numbers in Phoenix were an aberration playing their up tempo style, just like Marions.

Right. The fact that he's a career role-player on the perimeter in his mid-30's has nothing to do with it.

Can someone get Raja Bell to please read these forums.

Next game, if the Jazz are behind or getting blown out, someone should make a sign that says WHAT THE BELL IS WRONG WITH THIS TEAM???!!!!!!!!

On my 2K11 'chise, Bell gets around 14-16 minutes per with everyone healthy. I've got Miles getting anywhere from 20-24 a game and Hayward 10-15. I know, it's just a game.

I'm all in this club. Bell is a giant disaster. We've seen mention here of his zero points, how about his slow-footed pathetic defense? How many times did he get burned, allowing a player to get all the way to the rim? And he had 6 fouls. And a technical foul. Also, he drew zero fouls and took 3 whole shots (ie, created zero defensive pressure, basically allowing a 5 on 4 opportunity for SA all night). 1 rebound assist and block all night.

I am disgusted.