What's new

Official Raja is a useless loser club

What's odd is that I've never heard questions to the team, coaching staff, or discussion on the radio about Bell's obvious absence. Why?

I want to be a member of this club. Where are all the excited Raja homers now? Any scoring contribution from Raja last night and the Jazz would have won this game. The opposing team doesn't even have to guard the guy.

I just don't see how we can get worse if Jerry starts Hayward in place or Raja. I mean Raja is useless. At best he should be a 2nd stringer, but better yet a 3d stringer specialty player. Why not just start Hayward in place of Raja and let him develop. True, he started the other day and player like garbage. But guess what, this was still on par or better than what Raja has done last 6 games. And he is 20 years old. Give him a chance to put a few games together as starter with solid minutes, and develop. Raja is not getting it done. We have a 9th overall pick, 20 years of age, who cannot do any worse than Raja and had some good games when given minutes. Is it really that difficult of a decision?

Creates zero defensive pressure. in his interview the other week he stated his "role" on the team as not being offensive focused at all. Maybe 3 to 5 shots a night is all he expects. Why is that?

Eew, eww, eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Pick me! Pick meeee! Can I be in the a.k.a. CJ and Hayward Homers Anonymous Club?

He's averaging 8 per game. That's about right, but he should be coming off the bench. He is usually good defensively, but not lately. Evans came in and had 7 points in 8 minutes, again. I wonder how much proof the coaching staff needs...

What's odd is that I've never heard questions to the team, coaching staff, or discussion on the radio about Bell's obvious absence. Why?

Because if you asked those hard hitting questions, your press credentials would be taken away.

CJ chucks and Hayward piles mistakes up like IHOP piles all-you-can-eat pancakes--****in high boy. If you want to see Hayward start then call the Dope Junky and Pitiful Koward show and tell the airwaves that Hayzward ain't in no college no mo. He drives the ball right to the boundary and either gets stuffed or attempts some silly *** desperation pass to the arc. Sorry to bust your bubble, but that's not producing **** folks.

Jazz are terrible at the position. Get over it.

Can you imagine Deron's horror when he brings the ball up and sees Raja on one side and AK on the other. He might as well shoot every time.

Eew, eww, eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Pick me! Pick meeee! Can I be in the a.k.a. CJ and Hayward Homers Anonymous Club?

I could kiss you on the mouth. No homo.

Can you imagine Deron's horror when he brings the ball up and sees Raja on one side and AK on the other. He might as well shoot every time.

This.

I value trades higher than endless bitching and moaning. This fan club will morph into the Hayward is too Pasty to Play Club or the CJ Should Chuck Himself Off A Cliff Today Club. Same story, different player.

Seriously have you seen how pasty he is? Really. Pastier than paste. Pastier than the Pilsbury Dougboy. He is just this side of clear. He makes Robert Patinson look black.