What's new

Official "Rubio hip injury watch" thread

LifeOnaPlate

Andy Larsen reports Rubio didn't practice today, and is "still getting treatment on his hip."

Yikes. We could really use a healthy Rubio.

We doing away with the wrist watch? Rubio rocking the hip watch?

ribrib2.jpg

I wish we knew how bad his hip really is. Is this a K. Leonard or just a little owie?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

During the break he went to some national parks in southern Utah, so I figure if the injury was really serious he probably wouldn't have done the travel. We'll know better tomorrow.

During the break he went to some national parks in southern Utah, so I figure if the injury was really serious he probably wouldn't have done the travel. We'll know better tomorrow.
Pretty sure he was just scouting out the history of the city jerseys for full appreciation before he suits one up.

#TheReturn

Lol, ya right

Nah, he was homesick. Hanging out in Zion National Park is as close to being in Europe with actual Europeans as you can get on this side of the ocean. English is like the fourth most common language there.

I wish we knew how bad his hip really is. Is this a K. Leonard or just a little owie?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
think Isaiah Thomas.

And then laugh and discard that thought because surely it's not that bad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk