What's new

Official "Rubio hip injury watch" thread

This thread today:

giphy.gif

This thread if it happened a month ago:

giphy.gif
It would still be pic 1 a month ago cuz he was supposed to be the TANK Commander. And with him being out, it's a huge loss to our chances of securing that top pick.

He practiced today and it's still just listed as "left hip soreness"

He should be back soon. Doesn't seem serious.

Rubio got beat up pretty bad tonight. Sure can't help his injury heal. I wonder how long Neto is going to be out. Donovan hasn't done a good job of running the point; it seems Jingles is being thrust into the role as Rubio seems to have reverted back to the bad Ricky. We need a return of the good Ricky if we expect to do any damage in the playoffs or even make the playoffs.

At some point, the Jazz need to consider sending Naz back down with the Stars and adding an experienced PG to help take some of the pressure off of Rubio and Mitchell until Exum gets healthy and shakes the rust off.

At some point, the Jazz need to consider sending Naz back down with the Stars and adding an experienced PG to help take some of the pressure off of Rubio and Mitchell until Exum gets healthy and shakes the rust off.
We’ve got a game coming up against CP3 and I know of a guy who’s available that always tears him apart.

They really don't. No vet PG is available who is any good. Just better off playing their wing rotation heavier minutes.

We played a stretch (I think against Dallas) with Ingles, O'Neale, Crowder + I think Favors and Gobert. That must be a contender for biggest lineup in the league.

Rubio got beat up pretty bad tonight. Sure can't help his injury heal. I wonder how long Neto is going to be out. Donovan hasn't done a good job of running the point; it seems Jingles is being thrust into the role as Rubio seems to have reverted back to the bad Ricky. We need a return of the good Ricky if we expect to do any damage in the playoffs or even make the playoffs.

Have you softened your love for DM or you just thinking he is better as the off guard (for the time being)?

Even before his forced retirement, Deron was irrelevant. He hasn't been good for a number of years. Deron is to basketball what Val Kilmer is to acting.
He didnt have a forced retirement. Teams were interested but he said he didnt want a minor role on a team. Dwill was never irrelevant you twit.

He didnt have a forced retirement. Teams were interested but he said he didnt want a minor role on a team. Dwill was never irrelevant you twit.
You're a much bigger DWill homer than I could ever be so you probably have some stat that says otherwise, but IMO Dwill's relevance fell off a cliff 6 or 7 years ago.