What's new

Official UofU homer thread

Wilson is the #1 QB right now.

Go **** your poster of Dak.

Get lost.

Pretty sure Dak has more total yards, a better QBR, better accuracy, more td's, and is pretty much better in every category possible. He also has 0 interceptions. It's not even close.

The only thing Utah has on Miss St. is a running game. Miss St rb's this year are extremely mediocre outside of Brandon Holloway, but you can only take so many snaps when you are a 160 lb RB.

Pretty sure Dak has more total yards, a better QBR, better accuracy, more td's, and is pretty much better in every category possible. He also has 0 interceptions. It's not even close.

The only thing Utah has on Miss St. is a running game. Miss St rb's this year are extremely mediocre outside of Brandon Holloway, but you can only take so many snaps when you are a 160 lb RB.

Go **** yourself:

https://espn.go.com/ncf/qbr

Travis Wilson #1.

Miss St in Pac-12 would go undefeated every year. **** conference.

When's the last time you beat a team with 10 wins? Hell, when is the last time you've beaten Alabama?

Lol. Your team sucks. Deal with it. Watch some Utah football. You'll learn how to beat top 10 teams, teams with more than 10 wins, and ALABAMA.

When's the last time you beat a team with 10 wins? Hell, when is the last time you've beaten Alabama?

Lol. Your team sucks. Deal with it. Watch some Utah football. You'll learn how to beat top 10 teams, teams with more than 10 wins, and ALABAMA.

Dude, last year Miss St. beat #8 LSU, #6 A&M, and #2 Auburn. They played those teams 3 weeks in a row.

Says the guy with no argument. Go away until you can beat Alabama. Then come and we can talk some big boy football.

Holy ****. Do you live that much in the past? Wow Utah beat Alabama that one lucky *** year. Congrats. Have y'all even played a SEC team since then?

Dude, last year Miss St. beat #8 LSU, #6 A&M, and #2 Auburn. They played those teams 3 weeks in a row.

Yup, and those teams ended up with 8 wins. OVERRATED.

You don't realize how dumb you are, do you?

What was the scores in those overrated games? Was it 62-20? Didn't think so.

Like I said, go beat a real team (like Alabama), then come back and we can have a big boy football discussion.

Most experts agree Oregon was over ranked

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Although you are saying this solely for the purpose of trolling (which BTW you are executing to perfection - you have a handful of utah fans completely wrapped around your little finger) I would have to completely agree.

I don't think it diminishes the win, but Oregon is clearly not a top 15 team.

Yup, and those teams ended up with 8 wins. OVERRATED.

You don't realize how dumb you are, do you?

What was the scores in those overrated games? Was it 62-20? Didn't think so.

Like I said, go beat a real team (like Alabama), then come back and we can have a big boy football discussion.

Maybe Miss St beating them is what stopped their momentum and derailed their season? Stop being a little bitch. Still living off a lucky win in 2009. So sad.

Depends what you mean by Major. The ACC and the Big 10 have like 2-3 real teams in them and the Big 12 is not much better and without a title game doesn't add another real opponent to the end of their schedule. Running the table in the SEC or the Pac is tough.
Ohio State could run the table this year with only winning 2 games against good opponents.
This.
Not all p5 conferences are equal

Utah is clearly in the driver's seat right now. The Arizona schools don't look as good as they have in the past and the LA schools Utah has beaten in the past. I'd also say that UCLA struggled against BYU's defense. Utah's defense is going to romp them.

Don't overlook Cal. Their QB is the real deal.

When I saw the schedule I was worried Cal would be a trap game that Utah would overlook/underestimate. Now that Cal is undefeated I'm actually less worried about the game. I don't think they will overlook them.

When I saw the schedule I was worried Cal would be a trap game that Utah would overlook/underestimate. Now that Cal is undefeated I'm actually less worried about the game. I don't think they will overlook them.

I still think we split the LA games. I have us losing to USC. They are good. UCLA is at home and we match up very well vs them.