What's new

Official Warrior Watch: Draft Pick and Playoff Positioning

Maybe, but I don't really feel like updating every teams record daily. Go ****ing check espn.com for standings you lazy *******.

Not every team.. just like seeding 6-10 say so we know where our team stands in relation to them tankers at a quick glance.. you dig?

Maybe, but I don't really feel like updating every teams record daily. Go ****ing check espn.com for standings you lazy *******.
And that's why I'm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cyrone.

I did it last year, but won't be repeating my efforts. Simply doesn't interest me to track a pick in the 20's range, vs. one we were hoping we'd get in the top-10.

Bad news is GS has played the least amount of home games so far. Good news is they're only 16-7 so they aren't unbeatable.

And that's why I'm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cyrone.

I did it last year, but won't be repeating my efforts. Simply doesn't interest me to track a pick in the 20's range, vs. one we were hoping we'd get in the top-10.

You can't be lazy starting a "tracking thread" like this. Either do it well, or don't do it at all.

Best part is there next game is in Utah. Assuming the Jazz can win this next game vs. the Timberpups, if we win the Golden State game, we will be 1 game ahead of them in the win column.

Also, GS's upcoming 8 game stretch is pretty difficult.

They have us on the road.
Suns @ home (easy, but will be the 2nd game of a back/back)
Spurs @ home
@ Wolves
@ Pacers
@ Knicks (2nd game of back/back)
@ Boston
@ Philly (2nd game of back/back)

I could easily see them going 2-6 over that stretch.

We might get their pick in the 18-21 range, but for the pick to really be valuable Curry or Lee is going to have to go down for an extended period I would think. They're pretty good.