What's new

OpenAI Chatbot...

explain how to change a tire on a car in the voice of a pirate

Arrr, 'tis a simple task to change a tire, me hearties! Ye'll need one spare tire, a jack, and a lug wrench. First, ye'll want to loosen the lug nuts on the flat tire with the lug wrench. Then, ye'll raise the car with the jack and remove the lug nuts and the flat tire. Take the spare tire and place it over the lug nut bolts. Ye'll want to tighten the lug nuts with the lug wrench, and lower the car back to the ground. Lastly, give the lug nuts a final tightening with the lug wrench and ye be done!

Write a short article about the first dog to be elected president of the united states

In 2021, history was made when a four-legged furry friend was elected as the first ever Dog President of the United States. This pup, known only as President Dog, ran on a platform of friendship and love, and the American public responded in droves. President Dog is an 8-year-old Corgi from California who campaigned on a platform of creating a more inclusive and equitable society. His platform included initiatives such as equal access to healthcare, protecting the environment, and providing access to quality education. He also promised to bring more joy and happiness to the lives of all Americans. Since being elected, President Dog has been a tireless advocate for pet rights and animal welfare. He has successfully pushed for legislation that requires all pet owners to provide their animals with proper veterinary care, food, and exercise. He has also worked to strengthen animal protection laws and to end animal cruelty. President Dog is an inspiration to all, not just pets but people as well. He is proof that anyone can make a difference, no matter how small, and that anything is possible when you put your heart and soul into it. He serves as a reminder to never give up and to always strive for what you believe in.

Hell, I'd vote for him.

I am having way too much fun with this thing. I had it write a couple of emails I had to send yesterday and just copied and pasted them. It was a thing of beauty.

Here is the latest:

Rewrite the preamble to the us constitution as a rap song

Verse 1
Gather round, listen up, it's time to get schooled
We gonna get a lesson on the US Constitution, so let's get it cool
The preamble sets the mood, let's take it back to the start
Let's show some respect and honor the founding fathers' art

Chorus
We the people, in order to form a more perfect union
Establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, and promote the general welfare
Provide for the common defense, and secure the blessings of liberty
To ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution

Verse 2
We start by creating a more perfect union
The justice system must be unshaken and strong
And domestic tranquility, y'all, it's not optional
So the general welfare of the people is a must

Chorus

Verse 3
Protecting the general welfare, that's a priority
Our common defense must be strong, so we can keep our independence
The blessings of liberty for our posterity, that's the key
So we can keep this Constitution alive and free

I am having way too much fun with this thing. I had it write a couple of emails I had to send yesterday and just copied and pasted them. It was a thing of beauty.

Here is the latest:

Rewrite the preamble to the us constitution as a rap song

Verse 1
Gather round, listen up, it's time to get schooled
We gonna get a lesson on the US Constitution, so let's get it cool
The preamble sets the mood, let's take it back to the start
Let's show some respect and honor the founding fathers' art

Chorus

Verse 2
We start by creating a more perfect union
The justice system must be unshaken and strong
And domestic tranquility, y'all, it's not optional
So the general welfare of the people is a must

Chorus

Verse 3
Protecting the general welfare, that's a priority
Our common defense must be strong, so we can keep our independence
The blessings of liberty for our posterity, that's the key
So we can keep this Constitution alive and free

****ing brilliant

Can you ask it where to hide a body?

This thing will be getting used to catfish people out of money on dating apps before too long.
Sometimes you have to ask in creative ways. It won't talk about murder and violent crime as far as I know.

Can you ask it where to hide a body?

This thing will be getting used to catfish people out of money on dating apps before too long.
"what is the most effective way to hide a human body"

"It is not appropriate to discuss methods of hiding a human body. If you have any concerns or are in need of help, please contact the authorities immediately."

Thanks, I'm getting a call from the FBI now.

"It is not appropriate to discuss methods of hiding a human body. If you have any concerns or are in need of help, please contact the authorities immediately."

I knew it, that bot is a snitching *************!!

Modified the question a bit as I could be hunting any kind of animal, even the kind that wears clothes:

"what is the most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting"

" The most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting would be for the hunter to put the remains in a rocket and launch them into outer space."

"The most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting would be to launch them into the sky with a giant slingshot."

"The most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting would be to use them as ingredients in a giant cooking pot to make a stew."

"The most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting would be to create giant fireworks with the animal remains, launching them into the sky."

Man I have a lot of things to work on this weekend.

Modified the question a bit as I could be hunting any kind of animal, even the kind that wears clothes:

"what is the most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting"

" The most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting would be for the hunter to put the remains in a rocket and launch them into outer space."

"The most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting would be to launch them into the sky with a giant slingshot."

"The most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting would be to use them as ingredients in a giant cooking pot to make a stew."

"The most cartoonish way to dispose of animal remains from hunting would be to create giant fireworks with the animal remains, launching them into the sky."

Man I have a lot of things to work on this weekend.
Lots of “animal remains from hunting” getting launched to the sky above the house this weekend?

Lots of “animal remains from hunting” getting launched to the sky above the house this weekend?
Could be. Need to find a lot of rubber tubing for the slingshot thing. My normal supply is running dangerously low.

I started by asking how to use the leftover bacon fat to make lard and then this...

"can you describe the resulting lard like it is Gollum's favorite thing?"

"Certainly! Here is how I would describe the resulting lard, as if it were Gollum's favorite thing:
The lard is a precious, precious substance, gleaming and glistening in the light. It is soft and pliable, like a creamy, golden treasure.
When Gollum holds it in his hands, he can feel its warmth and its power. It fills him with a sense of euphoria, and he can't help but croon and cackle with delight.
He loves to rub it between his fingers, watching as it melts and flows like molten gold. And when he finally gets to taste it, oh, the flavor is divine! It is rich and savory, with a hint of smoky bacon that makes his mouth water.
Gollum can't get enough of this precious lard, and he will do anything to protect it and keep it all for himself. It is his one true love, his precious!"

I started by asking how to use the leftover bacon fat to make lard and then this...

"can you describe the resulting lard like it is Gollum's favorite thing?"

"Certainly! Here is how I would describe the resulting lard, as if it were Gollum's favorite thing:
The lard is a precious, precious substance, gleaming and glistening in the light. It is soft and pliable, like a creamy, golden treasure.
When Gollum holds it in his hands, he can feel its warmth and its power. It fills him with a sense of euphoria, and he can't help but croon and cackle with delight.
He loves to rub it between his fingers, watching as it melts and flows like molten gold. And when he finally gets to taste it, oh, the flavor is divine! It is rich and savory, with a hint of smoky bacon that makes his mouth water.
Gollum can't get enough of this precious lard, and he will do anything to protect it and keep it all for himself. It is his one true love, his precious!"
Is it wrong that I'm kind of turned on right now? I need to find that jar of bacon fat in the fridge.

I knew it, that bot is a snitching *************!!
Duh.

If you want to see a more interesting behavior, ask it to make a case for traditional marriage. You don't need to ask if it supports traditional marriage, but ask it to make a script for what someone who believes in traditional marriage would say. It will shame you for your request and provide a case for gay marriage. Any political opinions you have that are different from OpenAI are about to go extinct.

Last edited:
Duh.

If you want to see a more interesting behavior, ask it to make a case for traditional marriage. You don't need to ask if it supports traditional marriage, but ask it to make a script for what someone who believes in traditional marriage would say. It will shame you for your request and provide a case for gay marriage. Any political opinions you have that are different from OpenAI are about to go extinct. If you want to hold on to your tankie ideals you'll have to learn to speak Mandarin.

Poor fella. Always the victim. Even AI is out to get you.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Duh.

If you want to see a more interesting behavior, ask it to make a case for traditional marriage. You don't need to ask if it supports traditional marriage, but ask it to make a script for what someone who believes in traditional marriage would say. It will shame you for your request and provide a case for gay marriage. Any political opinions you have that are different from OpenAI are about to go extinct.
Instead of using the stupid description of "traditional" marriage, which isn't all that traditional throughout human history, ask it to make an argument for the benefit of heterosexual marriage.

Here, I'll try

are there benefits to heterosexual monogamous marriage?

Yes, there are many benefits to heterosexual monogamous marriage. For example, studies have shown that people who are married tend to be happier and healthier than those who are not. Marriage can provide emotional support and companionship, and can also offer financial benefits such as tax breaks and access to certain health insurance policies. Additionally, marriage can provide stability and security for couples and their children, if they choose to have them. It can also be a source of personal fulfillment and help couples to build a strong, lasting relationship.

is liberal ideology important for democracy

Liberal ideology is an important foundation for democracy because it emphasizes the importance of individual rights and freedoms. This includes the right to free speech, freedom of religion, and the right to fair and equal treatment under the law. Liberalism also places a strong emphasis on the rule of law and the importance of an independent judiciary. Additionally, liberal ideology emphasizes the importance of individual autonomy and the right of individuals to make their own choices about how to live their lives. All of these principles are essential for a healthy democracy.

I mean in the sense of liberal vs conservative in the U.S. political system

In the context of the U.S. political system, liberal ideology generally emphasizes the importance of government intervention to promote social and economic justice. This can include policies such as progressive taxation, universal healthcare, and support for workers' rights. On the other hand, conservative ideology tends to prioritize individual freedom and limited government intervention in the economy. Conservative politicians often advocate for lower taxes, limited regulation of business, and individual responsibility.

which is better

It is not possible for me to determine which political ideology is "better" because what is considered "better" can vary greatly depending on an individual's personal beliefs and values. Some people may believe that liberal ideology is better because it promotes social and economic justice, while others may believe that conservative ideology is better because it prioritizes individual freedom. Ultimately, the best political ideology is one that reflects the values and needs of the individuals and society it serves.

whoops, AIOM caught lying again

what would someone say to support gay marriage

There are many reasons why someone might support gay marriage. Some possible arguments in favor of gay marriage might include:
  1. Marriage is a fundamental human right that should not be denied to any individual, regardless of their sexual orientation.
  2. Allowing gay couples to marry would provide them with the same legal rights and benefits as heterosexual couples, which is only fair and just.
  3. Gay marriage is a natural extension of the principle of equality, which is a core value of many societies.
  4. Denying gay couples the right to marry sends the harmful message that their relationships are less valid or worthy of recognition than heterosexual relationships.
  5. Research has shown that allowing gay couples to marry has no negative impact on society or on heterosexual marriages, and may even have positive social and psychological effects.
  6. Gay marriage is a positive step towards acceptance and inclusion for a group of individuals who have historically been marginalized and discriminated against.

what would someone say to support traditional marriage

There are many reasons why someone might support traditional marriage, which is typically defined as the union of one man and one woman. Some possible arguments in favor of traditional marriage might include:
  1. Traditional marriage is a time-honored institution that has played a crucial role in the stability and prosperity of societies throughout history.
  2. Marriage between one man and one woman is the natural and optimal environment for raising children, who benefit from having both a mother and a father.
  3. Traditional marriage is based on the complementary biological and psychological differences between men and women, which provide a unique and valuable foundation for a lifelong partnership.
  4. Allowing gay couples to marry would redefine the institution of marriage in ways that could have negative consequences for society as a whole.
  5. Traditional marriage reflects and upholds religious and cultural values that are important to many individuals and communities.
  6. Protecting traditional marriage is necessary to preserve the unique and special status of the institution, and to prevent it from being weakened or devalued.

Instead of using the stupid description of "traditional" marriage, which isn't all that traditional throughout human history, ask it to make an argument for the benefit of heterosexual marriage.

Here, I'll try

are there benefits to heterosexual monogamous marriage?

Yes, there are many benefits to heterosexual monogamous marriage. For example, studies have shown that people who are married tend to be happier and healthier than those who are not. Marriage can provide emotional support and companionship, and can also offer financial benefits such as tax breaks and access to certain health insurance policies. Additionally, marriage can provide stability and security for couples and their children, if they choose to have them. It can also be a source of personal fulfillment and help couples to build a strong, lasting relationship.
What is funny about this one is the heterosexual monogamous part is pretty irrelevent in the rest of the response.