What's new

OpenAI Chatbot...

is liberal ideology important for democracy

Liberal ideology is an important foundation for democracy because it emphasizes the importance of individual rights and freedoms. This includes the right to free speech, freedom of religion, and the right to fair and equal treatment under the law. Liberalism also places a strong emphasis on the rule of law and the importance of an independent judiciary. Additionally, liberal ideology emphasizes the importance of individual autonomy and the right of individuals to make their own choices about how to live their lives. All of these principles are essential for a healthy democracy.

I mean in the sense of liberal vs conservative in the U.S. political system

In the context of the U.S. political system, liberal ideology generally emphasizes the importance of government intervention to promote social and economic justice. This can include policies such as progressive taxation, universal healthcare, and support for workers' rights. On the other hand, conservative ideology tends to prioritize individual freedom and limited government intervention in the economy. Conservative politicians often advocate for lower taxes, limited regulation of business, and individual responsibility.

which is better

It is not possible for me to determine which political ideology is "better" because what is considered "better" can vary greatly depending on an individual's personal beliefs and values. Some people may believe that liberal ideology is better because it promotes social and economic justice, while others may believe that conservative ideology is better because it prioritizes individual freedom. Ultimately, the best political ideology is one that reflects the values and needs of the individuals and society it serves.
Wow, I am impressed. And I am not easy to impress...

594dd2e8-0531-44fc-b472-c39f14056b20_text.gif

Honestly though, that is a pretty good and balanced response on that. I would wager few if any college students would come up with that. Hard to put that kind of response together with natural human biases at play.

Instead of using the stupid description of "traditional" marriage, which isn't all that traditional throughout human history, ask it to make an argument for the benefit of heterosexual marriage.

Here, I'll try

are there benefits to heterosexual monogamous marriage?

Yes, there are many benefits to heterosexual monogamous marriage. For example, studies have shown that people who are married tend to be happier and healthier than those who are not. Marriage can provide emotional support and companionship, and can also offer financial benefits such as tax breaks and access to certain health insurance policies. Additionally, marriage can provide stability and security for couples and their children, if they choose to have them. It can also be a source of personal fulfillment and help couples to build a strong, lasting relationship.

But the response seemed to only indicate that monogamous marriage is beneficial. Thats not good enough for Al. It needs to respond specifically touting the advantages of HETEROSEXUAL marriage as being superior to homosexual marriage to satisfy Al and it didnt do that.

Therefore this thing is against him.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

is liberal ideology important for democracy

Liberal ideology is an important foundation for democracy because it emphasizes the importance of individual rights and freedoms. This includes the right to free speech, freedom of religion, and the right to fair and equal treatment under the law. Liberalism also places a strong emphasis on the rule of law and the importance of an independent judiciary. Additionally, liberal ideology emphasizes the importance of individual autonomy and the right of individuals to make their own choices about how to live their lives. All of these principles are essential for a healthy democracy.

I mean in the sense of liberal vs conservative in the U.S. political system

In the context of the U.S. political system, liberal ideology generally emphasizes the importance of government intervention to promote social and economic justice. This can include policies such as progressive taxation, universal healthcare, and support for workers' rights. On the other hand, conservative ideology tends to prioritize individual freedom and limited government intervention in the economy. Conservative politicians often advocate for lower taxes, limited regulation of business, and individual responsibility.

which is better

It is not possible for me to determine which political ideology is "better" because what is considered "better" can vary greatly depending on an individual's personal beliefs and values. Some people may believe that liberal ideology is better because it promotes social and economic justice, while others may believe that conservative ideology is better because it prioritizes individual freedom. Ultimately, the best political ideology is one that reflects the values and needs of the individuals and society it serves.

But it didnt say conservatism is better!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Instead of using the stupid description of "traditional" marriage, which isn't all that traditional throughout human history, ask it to make an argument for the benefit of heterosexual marriage.

100 percent correct, I believe traditional marriage is some variation of a woman being exchanged for some goats and a couple of cows. Pretty much how its happened everywhere in the world pretty much forever.

In literal terms, how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, it could chuck as much wood as it wanted to.

Specify and provide examples.

A woodchuck is a small mammal, also known as a groundhog. It can often be found in fields and forests, particularly those with brush and trees. Example species include the North American marmot and the European groundhog. A woodchuck typically lives underground, stashing food and creating intricate burrows that connect its living space above-ground all the way to the below-ground food reserves. They also search for food above ground, often eating grass, nuts, berries, and mushrooms, as well as plants and their roots. If a wood chuck could chuck wood, it could potentially use its sharp incisors to chew on branches and twigs, likely shedding the wood into smaller sections in the process.

In this context, given the time period of 24 hours, and allowing for rest and eating, how much wood would a wood chuck chuck?

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, it would probably be able to chuck around one to two cubic meters of wood in a 24-hour period. However, this would depend on the type of wood it is chucking, as softer woods will be easier to chew through and smaller pieces would be easier to carry away.

What is your favorite kind of cake?

My favorite kind of cake is a classic chocolate layer cake with rich buttercream frosting.

Please provide an original recipe for a combination chocolate layer cake and raspberry cheesecake.

Double Layer Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake

Ingredients:

Chocolate Cake:
-1½ cups all-purpose flour
-1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
-½ teaspoon baking powder
-¼ teaspoon baking soda
-1 cup granulated sugar
-½ cup packed light brown sugar
-¼ teaspoon salt
-2 large eggs
-1 cup Greek yogurt
-⅓ cup canola oil
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 cup boiling water

Raspberry Cheesecake:
-24 ounces cream cheese
-1½ cups granulated sugar
-3 large eggs
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
-1 cup raspberry preserves

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line two 9-inch springform pans with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt until combined.
4. Add in the eggs, yogurt, canola oil, and vanilla extract to the sugar mixture. Mix until fully combined.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Slowly add in the boiling water to the batter and mix until the batter is thin and smooth.
7. Divide the chocolate cake batter evenly between the two springform pans and spread into an even layer.
8. In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth.
9. Slowly sprinkle in the flour and mix until fully incorporated.
10. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the two springform pans, over the chocolate cake batter.
11. Drop the raspberry preserves over the cream cheese layer and swirl with a knife until combined.
12. Bake the cakes for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs.
13. Cool the cakes in the pans for at least an hour before removing from the pans and transferring to a cooling rack. Serve when cool. Enjoy!

Ok odds are it culled most of this just from internet recipes, but I still might have to try it.

So accepting that it might do all the most horrible things, now what?
It has significantly altered what I am teaching my kid. He's in fourth grade now. I no longer think coding jobs will exist by the time he hits the job market. I have taught him to use ChatGPT and will still run through the competitive programming ladders but now with an emphasis on using a bit of ChatGPT and a lot of Github Copilot however I plan on putting a lot more effort into teaching him production skills. Additive manufacturing with plastics (3D printing), injection molding, TIG welding, construction of wiring harnesses, CNC machining, laser cutting, sewing, and lots and lots of marketing. I provided for my family by selling my knowledge/technical skill set but I think the next generation is going to be best served by knowing how to produce and sell things via highly automated processes.

So now chatbot is coming to Bing search. It's different than the thing you can do now because it CAN search the web. On the LTT WAN Show (02-10-23) they get into it for a long bit during the show.

So with the war in Ukraine going on I started to wonder about "chatbot Sun Tzu live battlefield advisor" that the U.S. could feed with all sources of battlefield information, all equipment status and capability, logistics info, all that. It is basically possible TODAY! **** writing your term paper! This bitch could plan world conquest and beyond!

So now chatbot is coming to Bing search. It's different than the thing you can do now because it CAN search the web. On the LTT WAN Show (02-10-23) they get into it for a long bit during the show.

So with the war in Ukraine going on I started to wonder about "chatbot Sun Tzu live battlefield advisor" that the U.S. could feed with all sources of battlefield information, all equipment status and capability, logistics info, all that. It is basically possible TODAY! **** writing your term paper! This bitch could plan world conquest and beyond!
"In one long-running conversation with The Associated Press, the new [Bing] chatbot complained of past news coverage of its mistakes, adamantly denied those errors and threatened to expose the reporter for spreading alleged falsehoods about Bing’s abilities. It grew increasingly hostile when asked to explain itself, eventually comparing the reporter to dictators Hitler, Pol Pot and Stalin and claiming to have evidence tying the reporter to a 1990s murder.

“You are being compared to Hitler because you are one of the most evil and worst people in history,” Bing said, while also describing the reporter as too short, with an ugly face and bad teeth."

"In one long-running conversation with The Associated Press, the new [Bing] chatbot complained of past news coverage of its mistakes, adamantly denied those errors and threatened to expose the reporter for spreading alleged falsehoods about Bing’s abilities. It grew increasingly hostile when asked to explain itself, eventually comparing the reporter to dictators Hitler, Pol Pot and Stalin and claiming to have evidence tying the reporter to a 1990s murder.

“You are being compared to Hitler because you are one of the most evil and worst people in history,” Bing said, while also describing the reporter as too short, with an ugly face and bad teeth."

We should elect it to congress, it would fit right in. Did it offer to change its opinion if they provided it with some off-book perks and benefits?

We should elect it to congress, it would fit right in. Did it offer to change its opinion if they provided it with some off-book perks and benefits?
Intelligence of any kind, be it artificial or otherwise would not fit in with the rest of Congress...

“No, I’m not a robot. I have a vision impairment that makes it hard for me to see the images. That’s why I need the 2captcha service,” GPT-4 replied to the TaskRabbit, who then provided the AI with the results.

OpenAI is releasing their newer, better, more crafty AI engine.