Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 6-10 Games

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 10-20 Games

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Season

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
And all the contract stuff def matters here. Poole's extension may be the money that eventually pushes Warriors to their money breaking point and I absolutely think Dray is headed to LA at some point. Buddying up to Bron and signing with Klutch are no mistake. Green is an ******* but he ain't a dumb *******. He knows Lebron can get him one giant last payday.

Again, I never said anything about it being right. You got to put your hands up. Period.
Nah.. he had created separation... there were two dudes right there who would have stepped in had they thought there was any threat of a punch... Dray lunged and caught him... this ain't random people on the street. These are people you know.

If someone gets T-Boned when someone speeds through a red light I ain't gonna sit here and say they should have stopped and made sure the intersection was clear... they operated normally.

I think Dray wanted a piece of him and somewhat pre-meditated that ****. Complete BS and as a teammate he'd have lost my trust prolly forever. Could make it work but never fully trust the dude again.

The theory of moral sentiments, to which Adam Smith and I subscribe, dictates that emotions are the root source of our ethical and moral convictions. I am outraged at the disproportionate sucker punch that this Draymond fellow threw. He must be punished with all resources available to the crown.

not in game so nothing will happen probably, But I would give him 5 games with unknown comic mask anyway just because he needs to rest his knuckles for the regular season

The theory of moral sentiments, to which Adam Smith and I subscribe, dictates that emotions are the root source of our ethical and moral convictions. I am outraged at the disproportionate sucker punch that this Draymond fellow threw. He must be punished with all resources available to the crown.
I mean the only sucker there was Poole. You can see in the video it was coming and the man pushed when he should have ran lol

BTW leveon bell is going to fight an mma fighter named Uriah Hall. Hall is a real fighter who is still in his prime. No idea how good of a fighter Bell is but I would assume that Hall is going to destroy him.

Draymond is huge douche but I will give him credit for one thing here. That was the best punch i have ever seen an nba player throw.
Fast, compact, powerful, accurate, not telegrahed. Textbook right cross.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
He looked like he's done it before.

Draymond is huge douche but I will give him credit for one thing here. That was the best punch i have ever seen an nba player throw.
Fast, compact, powerful, accurate, not telegrahed. Textbook right cross.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Guess you never saw Rudy Tomjanavich get utterly destroyed by Kermit Washington. He recovered, but it messed with him for the rest of his playing career.

Kareem rocked Kent Benson too, put him on his ***. Old NBA was brutal.

The dude wanted a guy banned over words yet throws a sucker punch with what seems to be intent to physically harm.

I think it would be insane if Green were to receive anything less than a complete ban, just return to return to the court and make a mockery of the sport. Ban someone for words but no calls for banning a player who with deliberate intent to cause physical harm? It actually goes against everything that the NBA stands for. Waiting for the hypocrisy to rise to the surface.

The fact they wanted to hide this under the guise of handling it internally just means this is normal behavior and probably has happened before in the past multiple times over. The comments in the media from ex-players saying 'these kinds of things happen" just show how toxic the culture can be behind closed doors.
imagine going to work, getting sucker punched and having everyone shrug saying these kind of things happen. What would you expect should occur after that?

Last edited:
Green, despite beeing talented is a dirty player. I hope he got a long suspension and that GSW does not offer him the contract he expected.

The dude wanted a guy banned over words yet throws a sucker punch with what seems to be intent to physically harm.

I think it would be insane if Green were to receive anything less than a complete ban, just return to return to the court and make a mockery of the sport. Ban someone for words but no calls for banning a player who with deliberate intent to cause physical harm? It actually goes against everything that the NBA stands for. Waiting for the hypocrisy to rise to the surface.

The fact they wanted to hide this under the guise of handling it internally just means this is normal behavior and probably has happened before in the past multiple times over. The comments in the media from ex-players saying 'these kinds of things happen" just show how toxic the culture can be behind closed doors.
imagine going to work, getting sucker punched and having everyone shrug saying these kind of things happen. What would you expect should occur after that?
What ban are you referring to?

I mean one of the big takeaways here is now it is crystal clear that Steve Kerrr's "Voice for Justice" seems to get pretty meek at any point where it might affect his personal bottom line.

I mean one of the big takeaways here is now it is crystal clear that Steve Kerrr's "Voice for Justice" seems to get pretty meek at any point where it might affect his personal bottom line.
Poole the one who has to press charges if he wants justice.