Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 6-10 Games

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 10-20 Games

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Season

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Poole the one who has to press charges if he wants justice.

Oh screw off, Cy. You don't think there is pressure on Poole from his employers and coach to hush stuff up? Hell, Kerr and the team are more interested in punishing the cameraman than holding Draymon accountable.

Do you also feel like spousal abusers should only be punished if the wife presses charges?

Oh screw off, Cy. You don't think there is pressure on Poole from his employers and coach to hush stuff up? Hell, Kerr and the team are more interested in punishing the cameraman than holding Draymon accountable.

Do you also feel like spousal abusers should only be punished if the wife presses charges?

Dude very different scenario. Never equate the two for lots of reason other than taste and consequence. For Starters Poole has coaches that are supposed to help him work on his footwork...

In all honesty I've got no issue issue with it. Been doing my job 15 years, has 3 physical bust ups with colleagues all sorted within a day or two of them happening. Bigger issue for the Warriors as an organisation is that its leaked,.

In all honesty I've got no issue issue with it. Been doing my job 15 years, has 3 physical bust ups with colleagues all sorted within a day or two of them happening. Bigger issue for the Warriors as an organisation is that its leaked,.

Did you cold **** them? That is the part that makes this different from a "hockey fight." People get seriously hurt from stuff like that, and it isn't "macho culture." It's straight up battery.

Did you cold **** them? That is the part that makes this different from a "hockey fight." People get seriously hurt from stuff like that, and it isn't "macho culture." It's straight up battery.

Dude I watched the footage i don't think its awful. **** man I grabbed a colleague who was giving me the ***** and stuffed him into a bin one night. (Same bastard bit me on the forearm and left me with a scar for a couple of years.) We're still good friends

There's a bunch of factors. I really think its only now an issue cause its gone outside. I've spent all my working life in violence, working with disparate people, sometimes you can fall out and you will nearly always sort it out It only ever becomes an issue when it leaves the room and outsiders get involved.

No way the warriors allow that. Won't happen.
It could. Poole does not have to be pressured into something , nor should he be. Nobody in a judges seat is going to look at Green getting in Poole's face to provoke the initial push back that resulted in the punch thrown as self defense. If anything Poole was guilty of failing to defend himself. This making it seem as if he didn't realize what was coming, when it was clear Green was the aggressor, approaching him, up in his space, to start the confrontation going to another level. Green is a Grade A POS by the observation of this video, he probably thinks he can live the life of a under 18 child, who has less accountability in society than adults. I go punch my coworker,99% of the time he is going to press charges, and 50% of the time it's because he is going to be in the hospital and his family is pushing for the conviction. Green hits like a cupcake apparently or Poole has an iron skull and enjoys being humiliated. I would press charges just to give Dre the finger

These arent comparable things in the slightest. Stop.

These arent comparable things in the slightest. Stop.

Someone being pressured by someone in a position of power to live with battery and humiliation for the good of the company (or individual?) pretty darn similar.

Can you go ahead and list the occupations where unwarranted battery should be excused? Or the situations where it OK to let that go?

There was a greater percentage of that hit doing major permanent damage to Poole than the 14% lotter odds we are tanking for.

Do you really think Poole is OK with what happened? Actually, never mind, I have had a serious realization that I don't really care what you think about this.

He deleted it because of backlash he received but here's the screenshot:

FZwNVP0.jpeg
That's a pretty bad look. Shocking since he's so media savvy, but there have been some cracks in that façade lately.

Not that I think Don is some sort of bad guy or anything, but this was a bad take.

That's not the world we live in anymore. Everyone can record anything they want anytime they want. You can't keep this kind of thing inside the walls anymore.
The person recording wasn’t a team player.

I'm late to the party but that was the first thought that went through my mind. That was the best punch I've seen a pro-athlete throw, obviously besides pro-fighters.

Maybe as good as any pro fighter's punch. 6'6" and 230lbs and he put all of his leverage into it, like he was trying to kill him. Poole's ****-talking game took a huge hit on that one.

That's not the world we live in anymore. Everyone can record anything they want anytime they want. You can't keep this kind of thing inside the walls anymore.

I'm pretty surprised Kerr would say that. His concern should be for the safety of his player. This isn't the mob.