Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 6-10 Games

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 10-20 Games

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Season

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
I'm pretty surprised Kerr would say that. His concern should be for the safety of his player. This isn't the mob.

the-sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

The good news is this will neuter Dray a bit. When he isn’t wildin out there he tends to suck.

If I'm the league, I want a 15-game suspension and a $500k fine. The league is going to have to come down on this because the Ws want to sweep it under the rug.

The good news is this will neuter Dray a bit. When he isn’t wildin out there he tends to suck.
I doubt it. He's always been a loud mouth cheap shotting jackass. Getting suspended for a Finals game that may have cost the Warriors a championship didn't neuter him. Not sure why this will.

I doubt it. He's always been a loud mouth cheap shotting jackass. Getting suspended for a Finals game that may have cost the Warriors a championship didn't neuter him. Not sure why this will.
He has played without edge before and struggled. Read his quotes about it. He is not comfortable around Poole right now because of what he did… knows his teammates likely lost some trust in him. We will see… but he has to play like an unhinged maniac or he’s not the guy they need him to be.

Kerr got punched by Jordan and raves about how it was a good thing.
Okay… can’t wait for Poole to give an interview in 10 years about how beneficial it was to get knocked the **** out in front of the world. This is different… we know MJ punched Kerr… did he put him to sleep… did the video get watched by 10s of millions… was it tied to potential contract extensions. This prolly the best thing that ever happens for Poole tbh.

Okay… can’t wait for Poole to give an interview in 10 years about how beneficial it was to get knocked the **** out in front of the world. This is different… we know MJ punched Kerr… did he put him to sleep… did the video get watched by 10s of millions… was it tied to potential contract extensions. This prolly the best thing that ever happens for Poole tbh.
Just saying why Kerr isnt up in arms over it man.

And yeah, Kerr had a massive black eye.

After looking at it and thinking about it, it really needs to be for the whole season. This is a full on lunged assault on someone that knocked them to the floor. If anyone did this to a player (outside of another player for some reason?), they'd be fired immediately.

We all know the NBA is struggling for ratings what we really need is a grudge match Bobby Portis V Draymond Green.

ff35c9310a7d5016e76853b0df7d033449d793b6f6dc2e4a0b4bc844add6c385

draymondgreen-6-784x441.jpg

Booby has the height, reach and weight advantage advantage. However Draymond has the more recent winning record, it will be a battle royal!!!!

After looking at it and thinking about it, it really needs to be for the whole season. This is a full on lunged assault on someone that knocked them to the floor. If anyone did this to a player (outside of another player for some reason?), they'd be fired immediately.

With how vicious it was they need to send a message for sure.

A viscous, definite punch to thy face is not condonded in Edinburgh. No sir, no mam, such a blow could disarticulate cranial connections among our bundled brains. Mr. Green deserves punishment.
Yeah no. Do you realize that the act should have consequences but the result was Poole just shrrugged it off and finished the workout? Green hits like a cupcake and anyone close to the situation is laughing at him, not Poole apparently.This despite the common reaction (mine included at first) was to assume he was knocked out by an aggressive teammate. This entire thing is a joke at this point. Green snapped and didn't even connect, or hits like a cupcake end of story. hell Poole probably slipped adding to the drama smh

If I'm the league, I want a 15-game suspension and a $500k fine. The league is going to have to come down on this because the Ws want to sweep it under the rug.
Frankly so does the league. They have to cater to the testosterone crowd, as their primary fan-base, so they want it to quietly go away. I am sure the league only cares about the leak, not the act nor the punishment. And frankly, I think there are a lot of fans that will be watching this with their friends just laughing as if it were a "got'eem" moment, as it represent the raw masculinity many want to see in the NBA, part of the same zeitgeist that feeds the popularity of the "playground" **** going on with all-star games and such. That is what the fans buying merch and paying for TV packages largely want to see. I guarantee that any of the W's fans who want a punishment are greatly in the minority. These fans want everything to be MMA, because it is the macho thing. I even see it at the rec center and good hell at church ball on Saturday mornings. This is the type of behavior emulated especially by the younger crowd, up to 30-somethings, I play with from time to time. Get in your face basketball is what fans want to see. This will be brushed under the rug, not just by the W's, but by the league and within the first 3 games of the season will be nothing more than an afterthought.

Yeah no. Do you realize that the act should have consequences but the result was Poole just shrrugged it off and finished the workout? Green hits like a cupcake and anyone close to the situation is laughing at him, not Poole apparently.This despite the common reaction (mine included at first) was to assume he was knocked out by an aggressive teammate. This entire thing is a joke at this point. Green snapped and didn't even connect, or hits like a cupcake end of story. hell Poole probably slipped adding to the drama smh
What is undeniable is he was attacked by an aggressive team mate. Final outcome only matters in the "attempted" part of assault (or murder). It is still assault and battery, textbook, regardless of the efficacy of the punch.

We all know the NBA is struggling for ratings what we really need is a grudge match Bobby Portis V Draymond Green.

ff35c9310a7d5016e76853b0df7d033449d793b6f6dc2e4a0b4bc844add6c385

draymondgreen-6-784x441.jpg

Booby has the height, reach and weight advantage advantage. However Draymond has the more recent winning record, it will be a battle royal!!!!

After seeing that draymond punch, my money is on draymond

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app