What's new

Our Utah Jazz @ The Sacramento Boom Bitches, 3/29 8:30 PM Mountain

Here I am calling out uncreative instances of misogyny again. I know it bores some of you, but I'm not going to stop. Maybe you could think of something to say that doesn't evince your discomfort with the female vagina.

"Misogyny" is a stretch, man. It's a harmless joke.

Hoping we can take a double digit lead to the 4th.

I was really hoping that we could blow these dudes up by 30 and GH more rest.

Basketball is a game of runs. It's not realistic to think you can keep a team down for an entire 48 minutes.

No doubt, but a lot of the Jazz 2nd quarter miscues were self inflicted. The kings didn't play great defense. . . the Jazz just started shooting like idiots. They need to get back to what was killing Sacramento in the first quarter.

George Hill is becoming extremely difficult to value in free agency. Hell of a player, 31 years old, can't stay on the court this season.

Is there any question that this is Rudy's team and everyone else is along for the ride?

Ben McLemore is balling all over Hayward right now..

George Hill is becoming extremely difficult to value in free agency. Hell of a player, 31 years old, can't stay on the court this season.

And yet, even when he plays like garbage. . . this team severely misses having him out there. I love Exum and hope he develops into the stud the Jazz deserves. But they are a different team with Hill starting and it's usually for the better.

And yet, even when he plays like garbage. . . this team severely misses having him out there. I love Exum and hope he develops into the stud the Jazz deserves. But they are a different team with Hill starting and it's usually for the better.

100% agree.

Ben McLemore has scored 20 or more, 2x in the last 2 seasons and he's got 17 at the half in 14 minutes on 7/8 shooting..

His career high is 31..

No doubt, but a lot of the Jazz 2nd quarter miscues were self inflicted. The kings didn't play great defense. . . the Jazz just started shooting like idiots. They need to get back to what was killing Sacramento in the first quarter.
Refs clearly didn't call a lot of fouls tho and I'd guess its because the Jazz were up by so much

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app