What's new

Our Utah Jazz @ The Sacramento Boom Bitches, 3/29 8:30 PM Mountain

Exum probably got moved to 4th on the PG depth chart after this one.

I think this is possibly true.

But darn it, when he is out there he should take it to the rim and never shoot more than one-two 3 pointers. If that means he has to ride the pine because the Jazz can't afford the lack of spacing ... then so be it.

DE is not a shooting guard, and he was so timid to penetrate tonight after his first TO.

Hayward played through a lot of pain. He said he had no lift

I just hope he did not make his knee worse

Glad he gutted it out

LMAO

In all honesty, I love Exum as much as everyone. I want nothing more than for him to become the all-star we expected when we drafted in the top-5.. but we can't afford having him play like he did tonight in the playoffs.

Neto has been playing awesome lately and Mack played awesome tonight. I could be completely off base here but that is my thinking right now.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

True enough.
But he was pretty solid defensively.

Hayward is getting fouled literally every time down the court and getting no calls. Ridiculous

More importantly, his body language was all whiny about it. One play he moved to 25 feet and took himself out of the play.

Results of game thread question:

A tie between Colton for grumpy old men, shad for Mrs doubtfire, and down under for the full Monty. All had 3 likes.

However, siro also posted the full Monty and got 2 likes.

Full Monty wins with a combined 5 points.

Siro and Down Under here is your prize:

c5634d80cf5ba5fb872173b5125015d3.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Results of game thread question:

A tie between Colton for grumpy old men, shad for Mrs doubtfire, and down under for the full Monty. All had 3 likes.

However, siro also posted the full Monty and got 2 likes.

Full Monty wins with a combined 5 points.

Siro and Down Under here is your prize:

c5634d80cf5ba5fb872173b5125015d3.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app
Lol.
Fun game.
Great prize.