Our Utah Jazz @ The Sacramento Boom Bitches, 3/29 8:30 PM Mountain

z87bamk.jpg

EBpHzSW.jpg

UBZ016Q.jpg

LLTbeA8.jpg

Iu7rXjA.jpg

85P5Ikw.gif

The internet is a beautiful place

I feel bad for him as well. After missing his first couple open 3s, I had a good idea it would be rough night for him. Lawson dropped off another 5 feet on him, and Exum didn't want to shoot (confidence blown) so we were playing 4 on 5. The only good thing I can say is he competes on the defensive end, doesn't take plays off.
A. He's young, but he's a professional. I'm glad Quin let him keep shooting even though he was off tonight. It will help in the long term.

B. Drive the ****ing lane. I swear he had opportunities, but just wouldn't. Finish, kick out, draw the foul. All better options than to keep shooting threes when his shot is clearly off target. He doesn't need to contribute much to help. Strong defense. Move the bell. Push the pace. Drive and force them to adjust. Don't turn it over a ton. That's it. We don't need him to be Kobe or Steph. Support Gobert, Hood and Hayward. If he does that, any points he scores is a bonus.

Also, I've been extremely hard on Mack and Withey this year (considering both were basically out of the rotation going into the All Star break) but they both played great tonight and were key players when the bench went on a run to start pulling away in the 3rd/4th.

I'd have gladly cut one (or both) to claim or sign Deron Williams, Andrew Bogut or Onri Casspi after the deadline. Kudos to both of them for a great game tonight. Not sure I want either guy getting significant minutes in the playoffs, but they did a great job when needed.

The rally churro has arosen and been properly channeled this time around guys, excellent work. The verdict is now full steam ahead on Prop Rally Churro

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me