What's new

People have lost their damn minds

i think gay marriage shoudl be illegal because it's against my religious beliefs despite that my religious beliefs will be rewritten in 50-100 years in order to allow gay people to marry in my temples hahahhaa. that is if they want to survive as religions. black people/priesthood

ermmm no our religion is focued on the family unit? and there can be no family unit with two guys. i don't care about two women because that doesn't groos me out but two dudes?? wtf? michael vick jail forever

i think gay marriage shoudl be illegal because it's against my religious beliefs despite that my religious beliefs will be rewritten in 50-100 years in order to allow gay people to marry in my temples hahahhaa. that is if they want to survive as religions. black people/priesthood
ermmm no our religion is focued on the family unit? and there can be no family unit with two guys. i don't care about two women because that doesn't groos me out but two dudes?? wtf? michael vick jail forever

Solid posts. I like how they made sense.

umm yopu see i haven't been to college and i haven't taken a high school philosophy course so i don't know about the basic logical fallafcies. it's funny that whenever i post i see people talking about how the mjajoiryt wants gay marriage illegal but the majority also wants dog killing illegal sooo... wtf. epic hypocrisy. ban sirkickyass.

i have a DOG. i love my DOG. MICHAEL VICK MURDERED MY DOG mmm haha i'm haveing steaks for dinner tonight. i love to eat meat, put micael vick in jail forever also gay marriage illegal forever also

you see sirkickyass this issue is exactly like the gay marriage issue and let me tell u why, the majoriy supports michael vick in prison and the majority supports gay people not afforded basichuman rights. do u see how you're a hypocrite? don't u understand? haha, i laugh at u. michal vick should be executed as should gayu people ideally but not ideally they shouldn't be allowed to marry because theyre a threatt to me and my fat wife. my loveless marriage. i secretly want to have sex w/a man

somebody needs to get down and stand up for the rights of gay dogs. if they want to be married, they shouldn't be stooped.

Don't be retarded.

You're wanting me to react to you so badly, I can tell. I'll simulate a reaction for you.. wouldn't want you to get blue balls or anything:

"OMG LIEK Y R U followling me thru every thread saying 'ur r liek retarded'!?!?! Go die u stupid moran!!"

You're wanting me to react to you so badly, I can tell. I'll simulate a reaction for you.. wouldn't want you to get blue balls or anything:

"OMG LIEK Y R U followling me thru every thread saying 'ur r liek retarded'!?!?! Go die u stupid moran!!"

I'm taking you off of, "The Fecal Roster". (even though I only have your home phone and I always get a text back that says it can't deliver)

Genesis 1:26. The biggest BS ever conceived. I'd bet those here defending the torture/killing of animals are God believers.

And for the record (and I'm not lying), I would kill Sirkickyass 1,000 times to save one cat. One less anthropocentric idiot on the planet is a good thing. I'm guessing Sirkickyass and the rest of you idiots who condone animal abuse also refuse to recycle, think global warming is BS, and believe God will take care of the earth for us. Pathetic.

Genesis 1:26. The biggest BS ever conceived. I'd bet those here defending the torture/killing of animals are God believers.

And for the record (and I'm not lying), I would kill Sirkickyass 1,000 times to save one cat. One less anthropocentric idiot on the planet is a good thing. I'm guessing Sirkickyass and the rest of you idiots who condone animal abuse also refuse to recycle, think global warming is BS, and believe God will take care of the earth for us. Pathetic.

I've seen better/stupider rants than this, but it is noteworthy.