What's new

Personal Assistant Needed

orangello

I am looking for a personal assistant. The job requires making calls everyday, keeping my calendar full and helping people with paperwork as needed.

The hours are flexible and I prefer the person to work from home (if they can stay focused). I will pay for a cell phone and home Internet on top of the pay. I also pay weekly on Mondays.

If you or someone you know is interested please send their resume to benjismith08@gmail.com.

Thanks,

OG

I am looking for a personal assistant. The job requires making calls everyday, keeping my calendar full and helping people with paperwork as needed.

The hours are flexible and I prefer the person to work from home (if they can stay focused). I will pay for a cell phone and home Internet on top of the pay. I also pay weekly on Mondays.

If you or someone you know is interested please send their resume to benjismith08@gmail.com.

Thanks,

OG

What field are you in?

How many six figures per month does this pay? 3? 12?

Just told my grandma I got a real job and will be moving out of her basement.

She's so excited lol.

What should I wear and stuff?

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Shouldnt even be posting this, but just talked to one of my guys and Scott Richards (5'9" 3.4 GPA at East High) is going to commit to State Farm. HUGE get for them. He will announce on Thursday.

Is this one of those jobs posted on street corners that says I can make 12, 000 a month?

Shouldnt even be posting this, but just talked to one of my guys and Scott Richards (5'9" 3.4 GPA at East High) is going to commit to State Farm. HUGE get for them. He will announce on Thursday.

That is a huge get. I should have arranged the secret weapon for him. Too late I guess.

Must spread teh rep