What's new

Personal Assistant Needed

I am looking for a personal assistant. The job requires making calls everyday, keeping my calendar full and helping people with paperwork as needed.

The hours are flexible and I prefer the person to work from home (if they can stay focused). I will pay for a cell phone and home Internet on top of the pay. I also pay weekly on Mondays.

If you or someone you know is interested please send their resume to benjismith08@gmail.com.

Thanks,

OG

Are you sure that's all you wanted "her" to do???

Yes. I'm very happily married.

2 candidates. Their attributes are identical in every way.

Except Candidate A is a 20 something part-time model (no, it won't affect her duties for you) and Candidate B is a 40 something part-time janitor at the local high school (again won't affect her duties).

Question: Which candidate would you choose?

2 candidates. Their attributes are identical in every way.

Except Candidate A is a 20 something part-time model (no, it won't affect her duties for you) and Candidate B is a 40 something part-time janitor at the local high school (again won't affect her duties).

Question: Which candidate would you choose?

I'll take both. Now what?

so which one? the model or the janitor??

You do know it is impossible for the two to be exactly the same and be 20 years different in age?

Do I need this assistant for a year, or for 50 years? Are my clients mainly mature or younger people.

Do I also need her to help clean up the place, or do I need a little extra help with marketing and pretty people in pictures to send out?

Is the younger one a part-time hand model, or beekeeper suit model?

Is it likely the younger one will start having children soon after being hired. Is it possible the older one will go through menopause soon and be super cranky.

Why do they both look exactly the same, and is it creepy. Are they Mother daughter and will one of them step aside for the other if so.

Which one needs it more, is there a compelling story?

Is there life after death?

How many hours is full time really?

Is my favorite Jazz player Stockton, Malone, or Horny?

Are they both super Ugli or easy on the eyes?

If easy on the eyes, have they already met the entire Jazz team?

If so can they help me get some autographs and game tickets?

I need answers to these questions first before I can decide... and be honest.

You do know it is impossible for the two to be exactly the same and be 20 years different in age?

Do I need this assistant for a year, or for 50 years? A Year. Are my clients mainly mature or younger people. Mixture.

Do I also need her to help clean up the place, or do I need a little extra help with marketing and pretty people in pictures to send out? Little extra help.

Is the younger one a part-time hand model, or beekeeper suit model? Nude.

Is it likely the younger one will start having children soon after being hired. No. Is it possible the older one will go through menopause soon and be super cranky. No.

Why do they both look exactly the same, and is it creepy. It's a miracle & No. Are they Mother daughter and will one of them step aside for the other if so. No and No.

Which one needs it more, is there a compelling story? The same & No.

Is there life after death? Yes.

How many hours is full time really? 40, but as I said, their part-time won't affect full time.

Is my favorite Jazz player Stockton, Malone, or Horny? You can answer.

Are they both super Ugli or easy on the eyes? Same.

If easy on the eyes, have they already met the entire Jazz team? Yes and No.

If so can they help me get some autographs and game tickets? No.

I need answers to these questions first before I can decide... and be honest.

There you go bro. Now answer me damn it!!!!!

There you go bro. Now answer me damn it!!!!!

You didn't answer the first question.

To clarify she is a nude hand model, so no glove?

When I ask "are the both Ugli, or both easy on the eyes", and you answer "same"... what do you mean?

I believe I have my answer ready, but need to have these loose ends clarified just in case. The answers could be material.

You didn't answer the first question.

You do know it is impossible for the two to be exactly the same and be 20 years different in age? It's a miracle.

To clarify she is a nude hand model, so no glove? Full body nude.

When I ask "are the both Ugli, or both easy on the eyes", and you answer "same"... what do you mean? They are the same, irregardless of whether they are easy on the eye, which is in the eye of the beholder.

I believe I have my answer ready, but need to have these loose ends clarified just in case. The answers could be material. Good luck.

Here you go bro.

Good thing I asked all of those questions.

Favorite player = Hornacek

I hire the 40 year old.

No way the wife ok's hiring a playboy model for me to work with, and she definitely has a say.
My marriage is awesome, so there is no way I do anything to ruin it or even give her the idea it can be ruined.

She is a nude beekeeper suit model. Does that change your answer?

Also, if you choose correctly a child who has a terminal disease will live, if you choose wrong someone will curb-stomp a puppy.

Choose wisely grasshopper.

I hire the 40 year old.

No way the wife ok's hiring a playboy model for me to work with, and she definitely has a say.
My marriage is awesome, so there is no way I do anything to ruin it or even give her the idea it can be ruined.

........so if you're not married your answer would change?

;)

I hire the 40 year old.

This