What's new

Personal Assistant Needed

Good thing I asked all of those questions.

Favorite player = Hornacek

I hire the 40 year old.

No way the wife ok's hiring a playboy model for me to work with, and she definitely has a say.
My marriage is awesome, so there is no way I do anything to ruin it or even give her the idea it can be ruined.

Unless she is herself a playboy model????

(or she is plenty HAWTTTTT herself, i.e., pKM's wife......... and I have to admit Orange's wife is right up there too)

........so if you're not married your answer would change?

;)

Actually no... but I would have a different main reason.

I'm sure they're both swell people, and the nudist will find a home. There are tons of people willing to hire nudists if they're hot.

I'm just not one of them. It could distract from the fake business I'm trying to run and I don't have time for unexpected turnover.

Actually no... but I would have a different main reason.

I'm sure they're both swell people, and the nudist will find a home. There are tons of people willing to hire nudists if they're hot.

I'm just not one of them. It could distract from the fake business I'm trying to run and I don't have time for unexpected turnover.

So what if the fake business is nudist job placement?

Unless she is herself a playboy model????

(or she is plenty HAWTTTTT herself, i.e., pKM's wife......... and I have to admit Orange's wife is right up there too)

This is you Hotttnickkk, not a question.
I am making a statement, an observation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ona-RhLfRfc

I am looking for a personal assistant. The job requires making calls everyday, keeping my calendar full and helping people with paperwork as needed.

The hours are flexible and I prefer the person to work from home (if they can stay focused). I will pay for a cell phone and home Internet on top of the pay. I also pay weekly on Mondays.

If you or someone you know is interested please send their resume to benjismith08@gmail.com.

Thanks,

OG

Sorry if I'm late to this, but are out of your mind!!!!!!! Recutting at jazzfanz:)