What's new

Pizza

Harambe

Contributor
So, the Farmers Market at Wheeler farm is totally my speed. Less people, less crowded. Not douchy statuemen, and no homeless begging for your hard earned dollars.

I was there last Sunday while it was raining, and went on a shopping spree. Amongst the list of items I purchased, was organic tomatoes, organic basil, and fresh home made mozzarella.

Today, I made me a Pizza with those ingredients on a greek pita(they're perfect size for personal pizza's, and you only have to cook it like 8 minutes and it's crispy, yet not burnt)

I think it's one of the best pizza's I've ever had.

What's your favorite kind of pizza? What toppings do you like? Hate? How about crust style? Chicago or New York?

Tell us about your pizza fantasy, and don't spare the.. saucy details. *wink*

I have eaten at "The Pie" 3 times in the last two weeks.

Kind of makes me feel like I'm going to die, but the buffalo chicken ranch pizza is legit.

Also, The Pie has $1 PBR pints on tap. Bet you wheeler farm can't say that.

So, the Farmers Market at Wheeler farm is totally my speed. Less people, less crowded. Not douchy statuemen, and no homeless begging for your hard earned dollars.

I was there last Sunday while it was raining, and went on a shopping spree. Amongst the list of items I purchased, was organic tomatoes, organic basil, and fresh home made mozzarella.

Today, I made me a Pizza with those ingredients on a greek pita(they're perfect size for personal pizza's, and you only have to cook it like 8 minutes and it's crispy, yet not burnt)

I think it's one of the best pizza's I've ever had.

What's your favorite kind of pizza? What toppings do you like? Hate? How about crust style? Chicago or New York?

Tell us about your pizza fantasy, and don't spare the.. saucy details. *wink*

I've done the same thing and the pizza's are really good. Fresh ingredients makes a huge difference.

What is a douchy statueman?

Get called that all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO--M-GAHLQ

These guys.

I mean I'm sure they're mostly ok outside of the facepaint and the begging for cash. I just can't relate to their art form is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO--M-GAHLQ

These guys.

I mean I'm sure they're mostly ok outside of the facepaint and the begging for cash. I just can't relate to their art form is all.

What a ****ing douche!!

Duh dude, we know you're not a real statue. Get a ****ing life already.

Ther takin errr jobs!!!

little caesars........ 5 bucks dude

Pizzas are damn expensive here. People prefer doner, iskender, adana, lahmacun or shish kebab with their money.

I personally like without mushroom(I have allergy for it) and with extra cheese. And I hate with anchovies. I used to see in Hollywood movies guys eating pizza with anchovies and I was wondering how it was. One day I asked for it then I was almost throwing up. Not that it was that bad, it was edible but I didn't know that anchovy was the fish "hamsi". I thought it was some kind of cool cheese, sausage or sauce. My brain had wrong expectations.

We made home cooked pizzas countless times when I was living in a student home. But it was never as good as the restaurants because we had to buy the cheapest cheese and sausages.