What's new

Pizza

Thanks God there's someone else that hates Papa Johns.... I HATE that mother ****er.

Haha I remember you had a thread a looooong time ago before I knew you that was something like "hey I've never had pizza in STG before what should I get lol" and you settled on Papa's and ranting ensued.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Papa Johns tastes like mule spit mixed with shaved ******* cheese and on-the-vine fermented gonad toppings. Plus their website is such a PITA that I finally refused to order again after having issues at least 20 out of 20 tries. Spending 1.5 hours ordering a pizza and dealing with their endless defects isn't worth it.

One time I didn't have the option of delivery or pickup, and previously had it on delivery by default (I'm obviously not picking up) and it switched to pickup on the confirmation with no warning. I couldn't change it on the website -dumb- so I called the shop who couldn't change it to delivery because apparently the system is holy and a manager can't deviate from protocol by giving a box of food to a driver and letting me send him back with the $1.50 delivery fee. That's way too complicated for Mr. Johns, so they gave me 1-800-screw-customerservice, which placed me on hold for five minutes before hanging up accidentally. Call back and I'm instructed to call the shop that couldn't help me but now magically can. Called the shop and peon couldn't help me, again. Request the manager, who is an imbecile and sends me back to 1-800-wedon't-wantyourbusiness. Ten more minutes later and they can finally switch my order to delivery.

That was just one of at least 20 times trying to order their ******* pie.

Papa Johns tastes like mule spit mixed with shaved ******* cheese and on-the-vine fermented gonad toppings. Plus their website is such a PITA that I finally refused to order again after having issues at least 20 out of 20 tries. Spending 1.5 hours ordering a pizza and dealing with their endless defects isn't worth it.

One time I didn't have the option of delivery or pickup, and previously had it on delivery by default (I'm obviously not picking up) and it switched to pickup on the confirmation with no warning. I couldn't change it on the website -dumb- so I called the shop who couldn't change it to delivery because apparently the system is holy and a manager can't deviate from protocol by giving a box of food to a driver and letting me send him back with the $1.50 delivery fee. That's way too complicated for Mr. Johns, so they gave me 1-800-screw-customerservice, which placed me on hold for five minutes before hanging up accidentally. Call back and I'm instructed to call the shop that couldn't help me but now magically can. Called the shop and peon couldn't help me, again. Request the manager, who is an imbecile and sends me back to 1-800-wedon't-wantyourbusiness. Ten more minutes later and they can finally switch my order to delivery.

That was just one of at least 20 times trying to order their ******* pie.

They put a jalapeno pepper in each box. I've always enjoyed that.

That's pepperoncini and I always keep a bottle in the fridge. They're great on hot dogs and brats.

I used to work at the Chicago Dog at the Delta Center when I was 16 and was always eating those little pepporcini or whatever things we had.

You guys wannna know what bothers me?

When someone calls it Za.

"Ai bruh lets grab some za."

****ing douchy hipster statuemen.

That's pepperoncini and I always keep a bottle in the fridge. They're great on hot dogs and brats.

Idk, I put some on my kids, they didn't like it.

^ I get it... it's okay, sometimes to get where you're going you gotta get a little mud on the tires.