What's new

Pizza

I'm guessing he always gets sidetracked by the wood ball he's busy chewing on.

Are you remembering when you were chewing on Trouts wood balls at the poker game? I seem to remember you guys double entendre-ing all over them.

Are you remembering when you were chewing on Trouts wood balls at the poker game? I seem to remember you guys double entendre-ing all over them.

I had a hand full of Trout's meaty balls and Bronco's salty chocolate balls but I missed the wood balls. Damn! So many balls and such a small mouth to put them in.

Not me, sir. I would be embarrassed to get caught in that potty humor. Vagrant StatUtes on the other hand...

A true hot sauce conohsewer can't say which sauce is best. Depends on the pairing. I kind of got burned out on Cholula.. used to live it.
Tapatio is awesome... but most times, for me, good ol Tabasco is the perfect compliment to ****ty food.

Dunno why, but I HATE Tapatio.

My current favorite hot sauce:

319331060_1a0834be6a_o.jpg

All I'm gonna say about this is if you resort to hot sauce on Pizza, you clearly don't like that kind of Pizza. Get another brand.

At the risk of public ridicule and neg rep, skip the $5 pizza and go for their deep dish. We bought it for my kids one night so I tried it and was shocked at how good it is.

This is true. It's pretty good.

This is true. It's pretty good.

Yeah. Little Caesars deep dish is pretty good.

Dominos does the ultra thin crust perfect(pretty much a cracker). Pizza hut has fantastic sausage, and a respectable sauce. The Pie has their perfect pepperoni and the wiseguy. Wasatch has the supreme. NY Pizza Patrol does new york style pretty well, and Sweet Home Chicago in draper really does have Chicago style set to astonish.

Every Pizza place does something right.

Except Papa Johns.

**** Papa Johns.

:mad:

Dominos does the ultra thin crust perfect(pretty much a cracker). Pizza hut has fantastic sausage, and a respectable sauce. The Pie has their perfect pepperoni and the wiseguy. Wasatch has the supreme. NY Pizza Patrol does new york style pretty well, and Sweet Home Chicago in draper really does have Chicago style set to astonish.

Except Papa Johns.

**** Papa Johns.

Order the buffalo chicken pizza from p John's and I bet you'll like it bro

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Except Papa Johns.

**** Papa Johns.

Thanks God there's someone else that hates Papa Johns.... I HATE that mother ****er.