What's new

Player alters gender but remains on women's team

I'm just glad my genitals match my gender.

I'd hate to feel like a woman and have a dick.

With that said, I'd guess having a sex change would negatively effect most/all future intimate relationships. I doubt I'd react very positively if I found out a chick I was interested in was born a dude.

I'm just glad my genitals match my gender.

I'd hate to feel like a woman and have a dick.

With that said, I'd guess having a sex change would negatively effect most/all future intimate relationships. I doubt I'd react very positively if I found out a chick I was interested in was born a dude.

It really isn't a pleasant way to live. That is why people have a sex change.

I know many other trans people who have happy relationships. Sure it can be more challenging to find someone to have a relationship with, but it's certainly not impossible. I'm all for honesty though. I would never let it get as far as sex unless I have already told the person about my past. I think they would have a right to know.

Can you have sex after a sex change? Besides in the butt?

Yes it is absolutely possible.

Katie, do you date straight men or gay men?

I don't date at all presently. I have never dated a man yet. I would prefer to date a straight man. A gay man wants to be with a man. I don't see how a gay man would be interested in a transsexual woman. I'm sure it won't be easy to find a straight man who will see me as a woman, but I have hope that it will happen someday.

Can you have sex after a sex change? Besides in the butt?

Drill baby drill.

Wait so Katy you have boy modes??? doesn't that defeat the purpose?

i realize I'm probably on her ignore right now, does someone want to quote this for reps? I kinda want this answered

Drill baby drill.

Wait so Katy you have boy modes??? doesn't that defeat the purpose?

i realize I'm probably on her ignore right now, does someone want to quote this for reps? I kinda want this answered

It just so happens that I decided to view your post.

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I'm not living full time as a woman yet. I am in the very early stages of transitioning. I still have a few more things I want to do before I'll be ready to go full time as a woman. I call it "boy mode" because I feel as though I am putting on an act as I have been all my life. It's not the real me. It is just a necessary evil for the present time. When I am ready to go full time, there are some legal changes that I will need to make. I will need to have my name legally changed for one. I had hoped to be full time by then end of this year, but that doesn't look very likely at this point. My new goal is to be full time by Summer of next year. We'll see how things proceed towards that goal between now and then.

Am I wrong about this? If transgendered people were actually born the wrong gender, wouldn't there be chromosome or DNA markers that would show a discrepancy? It obviously would make alot more sense if Katie was born with a *****, yet her chromosomes showed her to be a female.

If the body is a house, the DNA is the blueprints. There are many things that need to be done to change the blueprints into a house. Sometimes, they happen a little differently than typical.

If the body is a house, the DNA is the blueprints. There are many things that need to be done to change the blueprints into a house. Sometimes, they happen a little differently than typical.

Putting a pool next to a trailer don't make it a million dollar mansion. I've tried it.

Why Katie by the way? That name's so blah. Just sayin'.

I like the name. I think it fits me well. When I was deciding on a name for myself, I narrowed it down to Katie or Jessica. Decided Katie was a better fit. I didn't want an exotic name or anything like that.

Boy, it sho nuff does. But I ain't gonna get heated if ya call it a trailer. I mean, that's what it is when it comes down to it.

Just goes to show ya, Clutch, that even trash, like you, can be insensitive trashophobes, eh? I'm proud to say that, my own damn self, I aint no psychologically disturbed trashophobe. I git insulted, like BIGTIME, if anybuddy ever calls my crib a damn "trailer." Some peoples make negative associations with that word (fo example "trailer trash"), so I won't NEVER put up with it. It's a mobile home, dammit. If ya call it a "mobile home" then it's sumthin different, which is much more better, see?

Just goes to show ya, Clutch, that even trash, like you, can be insensitive trashophobes, eh? I'm proud to say that, my own damn self, I aint no psychologically disturbed trashophobe. I git insulted, like BIGTIME, if anybuddy ever calls my crib a damn "trailer." Some peoples make negative associations with that word (fo example "trailer trash"), so I won't NEVER put up with it. It's a mobile home, dammit. If ya call it a "mobile home" then it's sumthin different, which is much more better, see?

you only call it that just so you can say how much you hate mobile homophobes and think you're getting away with something

you only call it that just so you can say how much you hate mobile homophobes and think you're getting away with something

I aint zakly sure what ya mean, or what yo gittin at, there, Mo, but, yeah, that too, I spoze.

Case I aint said it lately, Roger Powell, he DA MAN, eh!?

Now that I think about it...long past time I stepped up the PPPPP campaign, again, eh?

If ya aint knowin, "PPPPP" = promulgatin prolific propaganda promotin Powell.

I see what yo gittin at now, eh, Mo? Your'e right, I HATE mobile homophobes. I likes immobile ones who I done tied to a chair before I slips on the brass knuckles. Just thinkin about it makes me wanna go bash myself some gay-bashers, ya know? Damn homophobes.

I see what yo gittin at now, eh, Mo? Your'e right, I HATE mobile homophobes. I likes immobile ones who I done tied to a chair before I slips on the brass knuckles. Just thinkin about it makes me wanna go bash myself some gay-bashers, ya know? Damn homophobes.

I dunno, at least the mobile ones may move along after they done bashin'. Nothin worse than a stagnant pool o' 'phobes.