What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

I expect coaching to be a difference in this series. Spoelstra is just so much better, in long series he will figure it out and I expect Miami to move on.

Watching the game, and the Sixers look a bit better. They're sloppy, but Miami looking weak.

Miami isn't very good. 76ers might make it to the conf. finals tbh. The east is just that weak. It's not that the 76ers are good, the east is just a really bad conference.

Sixers making tons of jumpers and whistle was very friendly to them during that decisive run. I am not to worried, still expect Miami to win the series

4 white players leading Sixers in scoring. When did that happen last time in playoffs game I wonder?

Just unusual event in afro-american dominated league.

So did you find an answer?

I remember as a kid my parents took me to a get together with my mom's work friend. First they talked about having some kind of nude party and how I (at like 15 years old) would show them all up with my tight body. Then my mom's work friend's husband said he stopped watching the Jazz when they didn't have enough white players to make a starting lineup.

I'm having uncomfortable memories, so forgive me. But go on...

lillard and mccolumn couldn’t miss against us. now they can’t make anything. of course lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

not surprised. That's why I wasn't worried about that blazers game. They were just on fire shooting.
Yeah you proclaimed Heat dead after Sixers shot lights out from three in game one. Are you expecting them to continue shooting like that throughout the series?

So did you find an answer?

I remember as a kid my parents took me to a get together with my mom's work friend. First they talked about having some kind of nude party and how I (at like 15 years old) would show them all up with my tight body. Then my mom's work friend's husband said he stopped watching the Jazz when they didn't have enough white players to make a starting lineup.

I'm having uncomfortable memories, so forgive me. But go on...

That is an interesting story. I am genuinely wondering what else you would share after few beers:)

That is an interesting story. I am genuinely wondering what else you would share after few beers:)
I've already had a few beers, that's the story you're getting.

Okay, here's the rest of the story. I suspect I was there to prevent the full on nude wife swap party the other folks had in mind and they talked about that **** because they were pissed it wasn't going to happen. I honestly, going in, had no idea why I was invited to this thing at all. It was my mom, my dad and my mom's work friend and her husband. I can only come up with me being there so that some kind of orgy didn't happen. The other couple basically suggested the nude orgy could go on except that I would embarrass them all with my young tight body.

As far as I remember my parents never hung out with them again. I always assumed it was because that other guy made a racist comment and my parents were vehemently opposed to racism. My parents were, in 100% fact, vehemently opposed to racism. But maybe they also didn't like those guys making sexual suggestions about their 15 year old son? I didn't think about that because I was too busy beating off to the idea of banging my mom's work friend.