What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

so if the blazers lose would you say they choked the comeback? or choked at home? or would you say the pelicans didn't complete the choke?

Can't get over that Ilyasova Belinelli and Reddick combined for 70 points today. Hard to lose when that happens.

Add 20 by Saric, now you get all picture;)
No doubt. I didn't include him because him dropping 20 seems a lot more reasonable than what the other guys did.

Although in retrospect JJ has been a really dependable scorer for the Sixers this year. When I think of Reddick I remember him totally getting Jingled by Joe and it colors my perception of him :p

Annoying seeing everyone FINALLY give Jrue credit for his defence when it’s been there for eons. I ****ing knew we should have been targeting him before he re-signed with NOLA. A bunch of buckethheads told me I was overrating him, and he wasn’t clearly better than George Hill.

Massive l o l

I didn't think about that because I was too busy beating off to the idea of banging my mom's work friend.
****, I almost spit out my drink laughing. Awesomeness.

Reactions: RJF
Okay, here's the rest of the story. I suspect I was there to prevent the full on nude wife swap party the other folks had in mind and they talked about that **** because they were pissed it wasn't going to happen. I honestly, going in, had no idea why I was invited to this thing at all. It was my mom, my dad and my mom's work friend and her husband. I can only come up with me being there so that some kind of orgy didn't happen. The other couple basically suggested the nude orgy could go on except that I would embarrass them all with my young tight body.

As far as I remember my parents never hung out with them again. I always assumed it was because that other guy made a racist comment and my parents were vehemently opposed to racism. My parents were, in 100% fact, vehemently opposed to racism. But maybe they also didn't like those guys making sexual suggestions about their 15 year old son? I didn't think about that because I was too busy beating off to the idea of banging my mom's work friend.

Possible POTY right here.

Pacers beat them quite easily in regular season, I expect them to make this series a hell for Cavs. And hopefully win it.