What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

still going with the 76ers in 6-7, they shoot horrific from 3 and still managed to keep it decently close. Plus embiid is coming back for them.

spurs just can't get the buckets to go down, shooting like absolute turds.

Really? I think they are an amazing team to watch. I'm super impressed by Brett Brown's system.

I like watching them but since the BS stuff I hate-watch them... root for them to lose... I’m petty but it makes for fun viewing.

Question - how much homecooking by refs Cavs will get in game 2? I expect it to be beyond ugly.

Warriors play hard and they still do not look like the piece of cake walk
I expect a few flagrants for Indy.
I watch Indiana Pacers succeeding out of hustle and I kinda feel worried that **** might hit the fan again after the Pistons game and the franchise's decline after that especially in front of their fans. There is no Ron Artest now I know but still, there is this vibe that kinda makes me worry about it. I really love that basketball state succeeding once again, and I don't want it to get spoiled.

So far in all playoff games except Portland-NO game team who was shooting better from 3pt land won. Looks like Toronto will keep the trend going with the way they are hitting from 3 today. Welcome to new NBA.

Warriors play hard and they still do not look like the piece of cake walk

I watch Indiana Pacers succeeding out of hustle and I kinda feel worried that **** might hit the fan again after the Pistons game and the franchise's decline after that especially in front of their fans. There is no Ron Artest now I know but still, there is this vibe that kinda makes me worry about it. I really love that basketball state succeeding once again, and I don't want it to get spoiled.
Well, they have Lance Stephenson and I am pretty sure he wants to punch Lebron. Outside of him, Indy is pretty likable but I expect them complaining a lot to the refs.