What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

definition of jump shooting team. nurkics didn’t even play in 4th lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

kind of feel like the thunder are the same way, but with better scorers. Just keep that caveman off the boards and hope they dont hit like they did sunday.

Go Pacers! Sweep the Queen James and her minions:). BTW people should come to the chat room to talk about other games as well.

Go Pacers! Sweep the Queen James and her minions:). BTW people should come to the chat room to talk about other games as well.
No one would be more happy to see Lebron lose than me but this looks like he is taking this game over and winning it on his own. He is still the best player in the NBA by a decent amount.

Embiid certainly can be a difference maker. On the other hand that allows Miami to play Whiteside more.

He is enigma. I have seen him make positive impact in some games and be completely unplayable in others. Against Embiid he may do ok.

He’s been pretty bad 80% of the time for a while now. It’s why Spo is only playing him like 24 minutes a night.

He’s been pretty bad 80% of the time for a while now. It’s why Spo is only playing him like 24 minutes a night.

He’s good when it’s regular season and you can’t plan for him but he’s not smart and if you are focused on one team He can be focused on and exploited.