What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

Philly should put all defensive team, ROY 100%, and better than Lebron Superstar, Bum Simmons on this Winslow guy.

Reactions: MVP
Miami looks deflated, whiteside is awful.

can't believe people actually said whiteside is better than rudy...lmaoooooooo.

Miami looks deflated, whiteside is awful.

can't believe people actually said whiteside is better than rudy...lmaoooooooo.

lots of stupid people who don’t know **** about basketball

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

yeah, Embiid was a difference maker today. Doubt Heat will recover to win one more in Phily.

some fan holding a giant croatian flag in the stands, who the hell is croatian? all I know is blazers have a bosnian and mirotic is a serbian? some trolling in the stands going on lmoa.

some fan holding a giant croatian flag in the stands, who the hell is croatian? all I know is blazers have a bosnian and mirotic is a serbian? some trolling in the stands going on lmoa.
Mirotic is Montenegran. Not sure why Croatian flag though lol.

Pelicans up by 20, wow... if they sweep that would be most unexpected result. I was expecting 7 game series, but man this is complete domination.

Blazers are entirely reliant on CJ or Dame being on. If one's off, they might lose, if both are off, you're uber-screwed.

They really need an inside presence.

doesn't help that the pelicans are not a very good matchup for the blazers, who rely so much on their jump shooting.

Blazers are entirely reliant on CJ or Dame being on. If one's off, they might lose, if both are off, you're uber-screwed.

They really need an inside presence.

Wasn't Nurkic supposed to do that ?? They're finished, didn't expect that after they pounded us. Surely they have to blow it up now ??

blazers is not a good defensive team. when their shots don’t go in like last few games, they are not good. didn’t see this coming tho. pelicans look really good

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Portland has problems. They can't keep this core together and 'hope' for good playoff matchups every year. They can beat up on a regular season schedule pretty good... but man.... *clears throat*

HEY DAME COME HOME.