What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

Portland has problems. They can't keep this core together and 'hope' for good playoff matchups every year. They can beat up on a regular season schedule pretty good... but man.... *clears throat*

HEY DAME COME HOME.

Not to mention they are likely going to get worse. If they want to keep Nurkic, Connaughton, and Shabazz they are going to have to open the coffers... mediocre team paying a huge tax.

Lillard still has 3 years left on his contract. We don't even have anyone that matches him salary wise even if he was open.

blazers is not a good defensive team. when their shots don’t go in like last few games, they are not good. didn’t see this coming tho. pelicans look really good

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Actually they were a top 10 defense this year. They are a bottom half offensive team. The Jazz finished the season ranked higher in offensive rating (15th vs 16th). Neither Lillard or McCollum really make anyone better. You can blow up their entire offense by just being overly aggressive on the PNR.

Actually they were a top 10 defense this year. They are a bottom half offensive team. The Jazz finished the season ranked higher in offensive rating (15th vs 16th). Neither Lillard or McCollum really make anyone better. You can blow up their entire offense by just being overly aggressive on the PNR.

Damn. I didn't know that. I just thought having lillard and CJ made their offense really good. Last 2 games we played them, they couldn't miss lol

1st Round:
Rockets over Wolves in 4
Jazz over Thunder in 6
Blazers over Pelicans in 7
Warriors over Spurs in 5

Raptors over Wizards in 4
Cavs over Pacers in 5
Sixers over Heat in 5
Celtics over Bucks in 5

Hmm, can't say I saw the Pelicans domination of the Blazers coming, and the Pacers are looking better than I expected, but overall doing alright I think.

Ian Mahimi sighting... he’s alive... I thought he was a number on a spreadsheet.