What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

West hinted at locker room drama....Kerr said his toughest season as a coach... anyone's guess what that's about but it's pretty easy to speculate... who are the two big egos in that locker room?

Green & Durant -

Durant lets random peons even get under his skin in hotel lobby and such. c'mon take a lesson from Steph and be all smiles

I don't want guys like that in our organziation, that's why i'm a NO to Lebron coming here even if we wanted to... don't mess with our chemistry.

lol locker room drama? I really wonder what. Probably nick young tbh.

West hinted at locker room drama....Kerr said his toughest season as a coach... anyone's guess what that's about but it's pretty easy to speculate... who are the two big egos in that locker room?

Green & Durant -

Durant lets random peons even get under his skin in hotel lobby and such. c'mon take a lesson from Steph and be all smiles

I don't want guys like that in our organziation, that's why i'm a NO to Lebron coming here even if we wanted to... don't mess with our chemistry.

This is dumb.

Without LeBron, we aren't a championship contender. We're a good team...but we're not a real contender.

With LeBron, we are a legit contender to beat GS. To say no to that is really freaking stupid.

/I'd also take Durant and Green in a heartbeat, even though I hate Green.

Green is rumored to be opting out in search of a supermax. I think it’s safe to assume he was part of the locker room drama.

This is dumb.

Without LeBron, we aren't a championship contender. We're a good team...but we're not a real contender.

With LeBron, we are a legit contender to beat GS. To say no to that is really freaking stupid.

See I'm more of a Jazz basketball fan than "winning a championship fan at any all costs". Don't live in the state so for those it may be different, just buying a championship isn't my thing. I want to see it done organically the jazz way - if it ever happens. To each his own. It'd ruin my buzz if I had to watch Lebron during my jazz games, I'd perhaps watch less even lol

See I'm more of a Jazz basketball fan than "winning a championship fan at any all costs". Don't live in the state so for those it may be different, just buying a championship isn't my thing. I want to see it done organically the jazz way - if it ever happens. To each his own. It'd ruin my buzz if I had to watch Lebron during my jazz games, I'd perhaps watch less even lol

I get that sentiment.

I agree in a lot of ways too.

My thing is that LeBron is one of the best of all time, and he plays incredibly smart basketball. I would love to get to watch him play with a good coach on my team. Same with Durant (to a point) and Green. I like watching good, smart players.

This is dumb.

I agree, I dont want Lebron on our team because I dont like him but he is the best player in the NBA and would make us a contender.

Lebron on any team in the East this year makes it to the finals.

Although if for some reason we landed Lebron I am sure I would come around.