What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

This isn’t even fun to watch. Cavs playing like they’re already on the plane heading to wherever they are going for vacation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: MVP
worst final ever

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

It’s pretty close. I’ll be honest, I think Lebron was more competitive in his first final against SA than this one. At least his first Cleveland team had some OK players.

The worst finals I’ve ever seen were those kidd led NJ nets finals against the lakers. Kmart and that lips tattoo... smh

If Lebron is serious about chasing rings then he must consider taking a pay cut and come to Utah.

I don’t know what Houston can offer. But if they lose out on Capella they become extremely thin at the front line. Paul is injury prone and ya gotta think those wheels are about to come off. Lots of mileage on that small frame.

He can’t go to Boston, that divorce between he and kyrie seemed final.

And Los Angeles even with George isn’t enough to beat golden state. Besides, what’s Ball gonna do when Lebron is off running the offense? Become a corner 3 pt shooter?

The jazz right now are one of the best positioned teams for players chasing rings right now. If George, Paul, and James are serious about creating a super team (and not merely earning super money) then Utah must be near the top of their list.

Above avg roll players at every position, DPOY at center, and the best rookie since the 2003 draft. James needs a sidekick and Mitchell would be ideal.

You gotta love LeBron. Throwing down alley-oops to himself off the backboard but then shows up with a cast after. Who else could lose 6 finals and not once have it be his fault?

PreciousShallowDunnart-size_restricted.gif

I didn't watch Game 4, but it seems Curry was GS' best player in 3 of the 4 games. I get that he sucked in Game 3 and KD was legendary, but I can't help but feel he was snubbed.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: MVP
West hinted at locker room drama....Kerr said his toughest season as a coach... anyone's guess what that's about but it's pretty easy to speculate... who are the two big egos in that locker room?

Green & Durant -

Durant lets random peons even get under his skin in hotel lobby and such. c'mon take a lesson from Steph and be all smiles

I don't want guys like that in our organziation, that's why i'm a NO to Lebron coming here even if we wanted to... don't mess with our chemistry.