What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

Can someone start a thread about Durant being the best player in the NBA now and deserves MVP since I cant?

Dude is smothering LeBron and everyone else and single handedly forcing Cleveland's game. He gets everything he wants and plays both sides. James has had an in incredible run this post season, epic, but Durrant is now the best player. Loaded team and all, I give it to him.

Lebron has been my MVP this season BTW, but this lockdown defense and having his way on offense? **** Harden.

Can someone start a thread about Durant being the best player in the NBA now and deserves MVP since I cant?

Dude is smothering LeBron and everyone else and single handedly forcing Cleveland's game. He gets everything he wants and plays both sides. James has had an in incredible run this post season, epic, but Durrant is now the best player. Loaded team and all, I give it to him.

Lebron has been my MVP this season BTW, but this lockdown defense and having his way on offense? **** Harden.

KD is a ***** who took the easy way out.

My NBA hot take offseason prediction is KD and Lebron team up on the Lakers

Not sure if I’ve posted it here but I’ve been saying this for a couple weeks. I would say it’s unlikely but it makes sense and KD and Bron are close... I think this version of the Warriors has 1 or 2 years left max.

I think Kevin love is available whether or not Lebron stays.

Not sure if I’ve posted it here but I’ve been saying this for a couple weeks. I would say it’s unlikely but it makes sense and KD and Bron are close... I think this version of the Warriors has 1 or 2 years left max.

If they win two more championships whats not to like about it? 5 titles in 6 years would be quite a domination.

Kevin "Kingslayer" Durant.

Steph and Klay got carried to that win last night.

At least Hood showed well. Cleveland deserrves to get swept, lue made one of the worst coaching moves in finals history dnp'ing him for the first 2.

The repeater tax will kill them. Fortunately for them, Lacob and Guber have made at least 2 billion on the franchise value in a very short time. They may be willing to stomach losses. Plus, their revenue is set to increase and they're already betting about 100 million. They can afford to save for loan years.

KD scored 39+ 6 times this season. Last night was the first of those games GSW actually won.

If they win two more championships whats not to like about it? 5 titles in 6 years would be quite a domination.

Next year they re-sign Klay... Iggy is declining and so is Green. In 2 years they need to re-sign Dray and either he is good enough to get a raise or is declining imo. They can’t give him a raise with the other salaries they will have being in the repeater tax.

Unless they hit on a 1st I don’t think they can sustain this level of dominance... they might become what SA was and be in it every year but it isn’t a foregone conclusion that they will win.

I just think KD back to the Bay is not a done deal. I’d say there is a 85-90% chance he comes back.