What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

I do not like Kevin Love as a player. What a huge mistake that was making him one of big 3 on that team and trading for him. I dont even like Andrew Wiggins and Id rather have him.

Seriously, what does Kevin Love do for your team? I feel like he makes zero impact. Just collects the easy rebounds and makes a few open shots. And throws a full court pass once a game that people think is cool.

Seriously, what does Kevin Love do for your team? I feel like he makes zero impact. Just collects the easy rebounds and makes a few open shots. And throws a full court pass once a game that people think is cool.

Wiggins is really bad tho. I'd rather have neither.

I think with the way the Cavs threw the first one away it is gonna be a sweep.

#demoralized

Reactions: MVP
It’s like we are watching the Nets vs lakers out there. There’s really no matchup for the Cavs to go at. Even Lebron doesn’t have a clear advantage where the warriors have KD, Green, and soon Iggy to throw at him.

The east sucks.

And no one is taking the warriors until their Big 4 break up or get injured.

this series would be so interesting if the Cavs still had Kyrie
would the series be better if the celtics made it with a healthy kyrie and hayward?

I'm not even watching the nba finals. Already know who is going to win this, and don't give me the whole, "OH BUT GAME 1 WAS CLOSE" it happens. Cavs might win 1-2 but no chance in a series unless the warriors lose 2-3 key guys.

I usually give fans a pass for ribbing the players a little. I enjoyed Pushoff-P and Not a Rookie. But Warriors fans chanting MVP to JR Smith really rubbed me wrong. I am no fan of JR Smith, and we all know he screwed up but mocking a guy when he is so far down is harsh. The warriors fans are watching arguably the greatest team in history. But apparently destroying every team is not enough. The coach is bored, the players are bored and now the fans have turned to mocking to feed the need for entertainment.

I hope they break the band up soon.