What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

Yes, and since it is a subjective play, they should leave it as called on the floor. To lose on that is worse than JR, worse than a missed FT. They lost on a conscious reffing decision they had no business making. As bad as it gets.

So it is not ok for Cavs to lose on corrected wrong call but it would be totally fine for GSW to lose because of the wrong call made on the floor?

So it is not ok for Cavs to lose on corrected wrong call but it would be totally fine for GSW to lose because of the wrong call made on the floor?

There are no right or wrong calls. Only subjective one. Where's your subjectivity?

Yeah, I'm with Siro on this. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying but my belief, in a nutshell, is that the refs got the call wrong the first time and used a tool at their disposal, replay, to correct it. I don't see what's wrong with that.

The point is they shouldn’t have been able to use that tool, only when checking if the defender is outside the restricted area which I don’t think there was ever any doubt about.

I think the refs were split on the charge/block and decided to use the trigger to go to the video review even tho there wasn’t any real doubt about LeBron being in the restricted area. Prob right call block/charge but 100% incorrect process

Some people think that the original call (charge) was correct though. Other people have the opinion that the original call was wrong.

Warriors can't stay focused enough to blowout the Cavs if Lebron is playing well.

Cleveland has responded well this series to every Warriors run.