What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

I usually give fans a pass for ribbing the players a little. I enjoyed Pushoff-P and Not a Rookie. But Warriors fans chanting MVP to JR Smith really rubbed me wrong. I am no fan of JR Smith, and we all know he screwed up but mocking a guy when he is so far down is harsh. The warriors fans are watching arguably the greatest team in history. But apparently destroying every team is not enough. The coach is bored, the players are bored and now the fans have turned to mocking to feed the need for entertainment.

I hope they break the band up soon.
I thought that **** was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Cavs played as well as they could, Curry and Thompson missed almost all their shots and its only 1 pt game. Cavs will fold soon if GSW goes on one of those runs.

Love is playing great offensively and Cavs haven't shot a FT yet.

Great flopping everyone.

There goes GSW 3 quarter run. Crowd is quiet, Cavs about to fold. And thats with Curry and Thompson being a brick brothers tonight.

Klove can score inside + his 3 point ability... perfect for jazz. hard to see him coming here tho

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

To Cavs credit they scraping and clawing to stay alive. Not easy to do, respect.

Durant airballs a jumpshot and fumbles the rebound out of bounds. I find happiness in the smallest things.