What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

Would not be shocked if Maker is on the market for a second round pick this off season

Still not sure if that would be a good deal either, not completely convinced he belongs in the league. At the moment he's role player in the nba at best or a g league all star.

I think if he could be had for a 2nd round pick, that's a real steal. As Catchall said, he's making a huge impact defensively. I'd love our player development guys to get their hands on him. If we could get 12-15 minutes out of a guy like him in a rim protect/stretch 5 role, with what he already get out of Rudy and Faves, hoo baby. It would take our paint ownership into the stratosphere.

I wonder if Rudy Gay will opt into the last year of his deal ($8.5Mish).

He is giving the Spurs some really good minutes in the playoffs and could be a really nice big 3/stretch 4 option for a number of teams. Really curious to see what his market would look like.

I wonder if Rudy Gay will opt into the last year of his deal ($8.5Mish).

He is giving the Spurs some really good minutes in the playoffs and could be a really nice big 3/stretch 4 option for a number of teams. Really curious to see what his market would look like.
Stretch 4 who cant really shoot that well and mostly takes contested dribble midrange pull ups?

I wonder if Boston will blow up this team like it did last offseason? IT was flawed but he was the heart and soul of that team, Avery Bradley was loved there and Ainge didn't even blink when trading them.

Jalen Brown and Jason Tatum are impressive wings...will ainge trade one or both of them to free up time for Hayward to fix their pf position or do something about their unnatural fixation on AD?

I wonder if Boston will blow up this team like it did last offseason? IT was flawed but he was the heart and soul of that team, Avery Bradley was loved there and Ainge didn't even blink when trading them.

Jalen Brown and Jason Tatum are impressive wings...will ainge trade one or both of them to free up time for Hayward to fix their pf position or do something about their unnatural fixation on AD?
Why cant Hayward play with those 2 guys? They could make a trade but a lineup of Irving Brown Hayward Tatum Horford will probably win the East and make the finals. They never got a chance to see what this team is yet. Although if a big name player became available I could see them making a run at them but only if they got a steal of a deal on that player.

Why cant Hayward play with those 2 guys? They could make a trade but a lineup of Irving Brown Hayward Tatum Horford will probably win the East and make the finals. They never got a chance to see what this team is yet. Although if a big name player became available I could see them making a run at them but only if they got a steal of a deal on that player.

That squad vs. a Philly squad of Lebron, Simmons, and Embiid would an epic series.

Not that I want Lebron to join Philly, but I think there's little chance he stays in Cleveland and I really don't want him out West.

hate to admit it, but hayward is going to fit in REALLY well into boston. They will have one of the best perimeter games in the league, hayward, brown, and tatum, kyrie, and horford/morris + Rozier off the bench.

that team is going to be insane. No way do they win anything less than 60 games next year.

I think if he could be had for a 2nd round pick, that's a real steal. As Catchall said, he's making a huge impact defensively. I'd love our player development guys to get their hands on him. If we could get 12-15 minutes out of a guy like him in a rim protect/stretch 5 role, with what he already get out of Rudy and Faves, hoo baby. It would take our paint ownership into the stratosphere.

He spent most of the post Kidd period of the season riding the bench, thats why i think they may look at him as expendable.

hmmm, that cavs pacers ending was odd.

I thought that should have been a jump ball. Looked like lance had his hands on the ball.

Houston looks like trash... would be nice to get tot the next round I think we’d give them all they want.