What's new

Playoffs 2018 Thread

Just unbelievable how many times that ball just rimed out of Cavs basket in 4th quarter. Also, no review on Love's elbow to the face? How come? Usually it is automatic flagrant. Cavs just survived another game they should have lost. Just crazy.

i think all 8 west playoffs team can beat the raptors lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Its all about matchup's. They have winning record vs Western Conference and beat Houston twice. They just have Lebronitis. If they won't overcome it in next game this series is over.

Its all about matchup's. They have winning record vs Western Conference and beat Houston twice. They just have Lebronitis. If they won't overcome it in next game this series is over.
Still think LeBron can't carry a team to the finals?

He might not but I think he is more than capable, I only question his motivation to do so.

LeBron on any team in the Leastern conference is the favorite.

Still think LeBron can't carry a team to the finals?

He might not but I think he is more than capable, I only question his motivation to do so.

LeBron on any team in the Leastern conference is the favorite.
Lebron had bad game last night. Korver and Smith making 10 3's and Toronto's 3-20 shooting in 4th quarter has nothing to do with Lebron carrying the team.

LMAO classic NBA.

"Cleveland forward Kevin Love's elbow on Toronto star DeMar DeRozan in Tuesday's Game 1 has been upgraded to a Flagrant 1."

So how about fining those refs who refused to review the play despite all Toronto coaching staff and players requesting that? Of course they knew if they reviewed it they had no choice but give DeRozan 2 FTs and the ball back with little time remaining. This is huge mistake which obviously cost Raptors a chance at closing game in regulation. ( well maybe he would have missed those 2 FTs). Just pathetic.

Do or die game for Raptors. Win in convincing fashion and they gain confidence and have a real chance to steal one in Cleveland. Lose and they are out for sure.

They are done... I have never seen team being so different from regular season to playoffs. What would be most funny if Casey wins coach of the year but gets fired right after playoffs loss.

What is most frustrating Cavs are not even playing that good. Their defense is trash, but Raptors just play right into their hands by reversing to iso ball. When they moved the ball they were getting open shots. Now everybody just standing and watching Lowry or Derozan iso. Thats why Pacers almost won, as they had way better team offence and game plan. Raptors are just pathetic vs Cavs.

wonder what raptors will do if they lose this series

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

WgW15nI.png