What's new

Pos and Neg Rep

Archie Moses

Is there any way you can make it so we can see who gives it? I think people would be a lot more careful about the Neg rep they give if people could see it. Just a thought.

If everyone would just sign their Rep like I do, then we'd all be fine. I'm tired of the annonymous Neggers. I keep getting the negative, "hack" deduction. It smells like Vinylone, tbh.

If everyone would just sign their Rep like I do, then we'd all be fine. I'm tired of the annonymous Neggers. I keep getting the negative, "hack" deduction. It smells like Vinylone, tbh.

Yeah, but people don't have the balls to do so. I just got another neg rep from this thread that simply said, "hack". lol

I sign mine.

When positive:

(Good/funny post) - YB

When negative:

i dare you to stalk me and try to kick my ***- roseparkjazzfan

I think I've included my name a couple of times, but usually not. I feel as though people might feel obligated to give me +1 in exchange for all the positive points I dole out. I guess nobody's really been able to figure it out when I've given them rep points.....

ruca!

Can there be an "emotional" meter under usernames....just so I can see Archie's hit "TILT" everyday.