What's new

Pos and Neg Rep

I want to know how your stinky coot got 2 rep power while I, the King of the Universe, still only have 1.

I DEMAND INTELLECTUAL HONESTY!

I've gotten elitist neg rep for this thread as well. Signed differently, however.

Funny thing is, I got pos repped an hour later signed with the same name for a different thread.

I did get the "hack" neg rep for my post as well. I'm surprised that post merited any rep at all.

Yea I did not think my post deserved rep either way. Ehh oh well. I did find it funny they signed it dutch I kind of doubt it was him but ehh.

I got a neg rep that said
Hack - racist - Vinylone

I think someone was trying to say that Vinylone is a racist Hack. I have no idea why they gave it to me though.
And I don't really think it's true, anyhow.

(edit: it might have been that rosepark fellow, he sometimes gets his words mixed up)

You get an extra rep power point for every 1,000 posts. 50 posts is the minimum to get a single rep power point.

We should prb also keep a list of posters' post count/sand-particles-in-their-****** ratio. For science.

Yea I did not think my post deserved rep either way. Ehh oh well. I did find it funny they signed it dutch I kind of doubt it was him but ehh.

This adds another reason to have all rep givers be identified. I know it's just a message board, but I have integrity that's with me no matter what I do, and that includes not signing something as somebody else. I would never think of doing that, but it appears people on here are. Just since it's a message board is not a reason to check ALL class and integrity at the door.

Last edited:
This adds another reason to have all rep givers be identified. I know it's just a message board, but I have integrity that's with me no matter what I do, and that includes not signing something as somebody else. I would never think of doing that, but it appears people on here are. Just since it's a message board is not a reason to check ALL class and integrity at the door.

oh, ruca! wherever you are, I am sorry.

Out of curiosity, why is an administrator's rep power more than anyone else's? Maybe one of the "perks" for premium membership should be starting at a higher rep power. Also out of curiosity, why do I care?

LOL. Yes, do tell!

But I'll admit that it bugs me when I get Negative Rep. It seems so unjustified. At least in my case. I'm sure most of the rest of you deserve yours. LOL. WINK. J/K.

and hey, just to prove that I truly am taking this far too seriously, is there any way we can see what rep we've given? I'd kind of like to know who's getting all my rep points, and who I've been neglecting.