What's new

Pos and Neg Rep

I love it when I get negative rep, but they forget to click the negative button -- so it's really positive. Makes me smile.

How does this **** work? You can only be +1 once you get to 50 posts?
You can only be +2 once you get to 1,000 posts?
What are the next couple thresholds after that?

How does this **** work? You can only be +1 once you get to 50 posts?
You can only be +2 once you get to 1,000 posts?
What are the next couple thresholds after that?

It goes like this, as per the link Colton posted on the previous page, you get an additional rep power for every:

365 days since your registration date
1000 posts
100 +1's

where would I go to find out about the rep I've received. I can see the last rep point that I've received in "Settings". I can see it on that post as well, is there an easier way?

where would I go to find out about the rep I've received. I can see the last rep point that I've received in "Settings". I can see it on that post as well, is there an easier way?

Easier than clicking on one button? I don't get what you're asking.

So under settings it says that I received 9 rep points total, but I can only see the most recent Rep. Is there anyway to look at my rep history?

So under settings it says that I received 9 rep points total, but I can only see the most recent Rep. Is there anyway to look at my rep history?

That's interesting. When I click on settings, I see the last 5 reps left.

Edited to add: I just left you one...do you see it, in addition to the one left there before?

Edited to add: I just left you one...do you see it, in addition to the one left there before?

You might be interested in knowwin, Vinny, that someone is runnin round impersonatin your ***, eh? Sumbuddy sent me a + rep and signed your name to it, the coward.

Ya, I do. It must delete the older reps after a certain amount of time has passed. I kind of wish I could see the entire history. Is there anyway to make this happen?

p.s. rep favor returned

Edit: nevermind
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to VINYLONE again.

You might be interested in knowwin, Vinny, that someone is runnin round impersonatin your ***, eh? Sumbuddy sent me a + rep and signed your name to it, the coward.

It was me Hoppy. I really enjoyed your post. You ****ing idiot.

Ya, I do. It must delete the older reps after a certain amount of time has passed. I kind of wish I could see the entire history. Is there anyway to make this happen?

p.s. rep favor returned

Edit: nevermind

I dont believe there is a way to see your history...

Hey, Viny! Do you sign you neg rep? I've gotten a few that just say "HACK" but they're for posts I don't figure you'd object to. I figure if it isn't you the person wants me (possibly others) to think it is you. For instance, I got one for a post in this thread. Just letting you know. If you do think I'm a hack and want to give me neg rep for it I'm cool with that. I've never really had a problem with you.

Hey, Viny! Do you sign you neg rep? I've gotten a few that just say "HACK" but they're for posts I don't figure you'd object to. I figure if it isn't you the person wants me (possibly others) to think it is you. For instance, I got one for a post in this thread. Just letting you know. If you do think I'm a hack and want to give me neg rep for it I'm cool with that. I've never really had a problem with you.

Wasn't me. Bro. If I have something to say to you, I would say it. I've received a few of those neg reps as well. I do not have a problem with you.

Question for Jason -- what if we are receiving personal attacks and filter avoidance in our reps? Can we report them? Can you figure out who sent them?

I just got my best neg yet, "You're gayer than AIDS." Not enough balls to sign it though, what a shame.

Question for Jason -- what if we are receiving personal attacks and filter avoidance in our reps? Can we report them? Can you figure out who sent them?

I just got my best neg yet, "You're gayer than AIDS." Not enough balls to sign it though, what a shame.

Did you neg rep yourself?