What's new

Potential Trade Targets

I mean the final thing for me today would be if we made a solid JC trade. At very least he will start playing good again maybe with the deadline passing. If this is all there is then I think its fairly successful. I know people will be confused by it but they shouldn't.

Also remember that Cuban might be scrambling for his job as well. . .
Isn't he the owner? Who would fire him?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Man... this would be the darkest timeline if we traded Dunn and you were right about something. I can't do it.
Wait, I thought Sexton got traded

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Jazz just cleared out two rotation wings. They're thin now. They must be targeting someone, and I doubt it's just about giving Hendricks and Sensabaugh some minutes.

Jazz just cleared out two rotation wings. They're thin now. They must be targeting someone, and I doubt it's just about giving Hendricks and Sensabaugh some minutes.
If this is where we sit... its DA saying "I want that pick back!". We could stay thin and let the young guys learn on the fly... while losing enough to get the 9th pick.

If this is where we sit... its DA saying "I want that pick back!". We could stay thin and let the young guys learn on the fly... while losing enough to get the 9th pick.

Usually, when teams make trades, they monkey-branch. That is, they grab the next branch before letting go of the first one.