What's new

Potential Trade Targets

I think it's just when I watch him he always looks like he's trying really hard. Don't get me wrong, I like guys that try hard, but it gets exciting when stuff seems really natural/effortless.
He's kinda like Joe Harris before Joe Harris completely broke. He's bigger so better?

I'm not a huge fan and I think he is more likely a 20+ minute a night high level bench guy vs a starter but he could start on a team with stars that needs offball offense.

Deni is a better passer is the only thing I will give him over Simone. I watched Simone absolutely body Deni on a rebounding opportunity Deni should have had. Maybe he has an edge overall, but it's slight and contextual if anything
Yeah, one play means everything lol.

Yeah, one play means everything lol.
Simone is also a tank. He thicc. Deni is a good defender and just a more fluid athlete. Simone is a straight line dump truck. Both guys are positionally fluid and I think would complement each other.

I have to imagine any player you free from Washington will feel like they were freed from a basketball prison and be like 10% better instantly.

Personally, I see Deni as more of a KO replacement than a Simone replacement. Hardy likes to run offense through the high post and actions off the top. I think Deni would do really well with shooters and cutters moving around him. Where Deni is not ideal is when you want to spread out and run high PnR. We are the least heavy PnR team in the NBA....does not seem like something Hardy wants more of. On a similar note, I also think this bodes well for Kispert. The most underrated part of his game is the way he can cut to the basket. The way he finishes around the basket....he almost has a little Sexton in him. He makes it look easy around taller players when others would struggle.

Deni has just made steady improvements and seems to have taken a leap with his shooting. He a very versatile defender. Its kind of amazing that some players develop at all in ****** situations like Washington. I don't know how much nature/nurture there is with player development but it wouldn't surprise me if he gets in a different environment and makes some major strides as a player or the good stuff he does is more pronounced.

What was Dan talking about?
Talked about the way the game closed and not hunting Lauri or something IDK. I've had a few run ins with Dan and find him fairly arrogant if you challenge his opinion (I was right in both cases btw).

Guys get testy around the deadline. I don't think Jordan wants to get moved.

Hell no. This Deni obsession has to stop
Deni is very good system player, and the last time Finland and Israel met, I could argue he was the best player on court over Lauri. What we do under Hardy, is building for a good system and ball movement. If we trade for him, you will see a breakout in Jazz. It tells a lot about him, that he is quite decent under that ****** Wizards team.

Deni has just made steady improvements and seems to have taken a leap with his shooting. He a very versatile defender. Its kind of amazing that some players develop at all in ****** situations like Washington. I don't know how much nature/nurture there is with player development but it wouldn't surprise me if he gets in a different environment and makes some major strides as a player or the good stuff he does is more pronounced.
I have been wanting him to be in teams where Lauri has been playing, since Deni entered the NBA. I'm over the moon, if we trade for him

Talked about the way the game closed and not hunting Lauri or something IDK. I've had a few run ins with Dan and find him fairly arrogant if you challenge his opinion (I was right in both cases btw).

Guys get testy around the deadline. I don't think Jordan wants to get moved.
Him and his brother. Don’t even get me started with James Hansen either.

I am not sure if the Rozier deal is indicative of the market, but if it is.... I think the sell side of the market may be more profitable than the buy side. I really don't think Deni would go for just one pick but that would be the best "buy side" deal I think we could make.